Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Christmas 2018 Sale

Rhino Keeper
    I ALWAYS wanted the reindeer I have no gems thanks to misclick last month and spent 100 gems on coins. Is very sad. Will have to enjoy them in neighboring bakeries

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The pink and green snowflake tiles are 1 gem each and I don't think the gingerbread tile is supposed to be out for sale because it's not showing on mine.
    Really? I can see it on mine. It costs 3 gems

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1556151]Does anyone else have several items with the sales banner but no prices? So far I've found 3 items like this (Holiday Chair, Pink & Green Snowflake Tile) they appear to be on sale but I can't purchase anymore of them. Curious.

I don't see any, and could you do any screenshots of these items how do they look like?

Are the items that were always in store that have a timer on them going away? (Ex: Blueberry Counter, Obsidian Fountain)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dxxble_rxxnbow View Post
    Are the items that were always in store that have a timer on them going away? (Ex: Blueberry Counter, Obsidian Fountain)
    No, those are going to stay.

Executive Chef
    Okay what is going on? Why are people seeing items that others aren't? Can someone please look into this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Really? I can see it on mine. It costs 3 gems
    Really? That's weird because mine doesn't appear in my game

Executive Chef
    Well there goes my fully expand bakery I have want to do.

This sale is some how better then the Black Friday 1, which is surprising at least in my opinion.

And there is the pink sprakly tile everyone has ask for, which is good, but I thought that would be for coins. Not complaining because I will still buy it, but I really did think it would be for coins.

And the frozen counter also return which is good!

There are so far from my count, there is 7 of the 1st place items, which is very good. Overall I impressed and hope good sales continue.

Because the last 2, (Black Friday and Christmas sales) have been very good. I hope this is a improvement for the future regarding sale items.

Anyway. Are the Pink and Green Snowflake Tiles on sale for IOS? (I use iPhone 6s and sometimes Samsung) but I do not see them on my iPhone. I will check on my Samsung phone to check there, but that is weird. Usually they give all options out for IOS/ and not android, but for this sale is may be the other way around. Unless I wrong. But it look good. I will check and edit my post if I see anything different when I get on Samsung phone later.

The is 7 of the 1st prizes. If I count right/ have get all of them.

Gelato Stand
    Dessert Castle
    Snow Castle
    Pansy Picnic
    NYE Ball Drop
    Statue of Liberty
    Beach Hut
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Really? That's weird because mine doesn't appear in my game
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-23-03-27-17-1-1.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	49248

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I don't see any, and could you do any screenshots of these items how do they look like?
    There are images in my posts on pg.2 the Green & Pink Snowflake tiles are at the very bottom of the Floor Tile image.

IN REGARDS TO SOME ITEMS NOT HAVING PRICES FOR SOME - it has been reported over to s8 by a mod but with this being a weekend and then the holiday, it may be a while before we hear/see anything.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast