Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: Christmas 2018 Sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I think you are confusing the party crate with the countdown crate.

All the items from the party crate are currently outside of the box for sale, the countdown tree is from the countdown crate which items are not individually for sale.
    That's true as there are similar crates out. I purchased a lot from the countdown crate and some from party crate from Black Friday's sale. I really have my eye on the nye ball drop but for 48 gems hmmmm I'm not sure if it's worth it and even if storm8 does reward us the countdown tree for the 5 day goal then it's a good prize too but ahhhhhhhhh Santa's Grotto!!!

Question about "x days left" items

Hi, I've noticed that a lot of old items on bakery story say "x days left." I was just wondering, when an item says "x days left", is the item going to be gone after x days or is it on sale for x days?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamorollkc View Post
    Hi, I've noticed that a lot of old items on bakery story say "x days left." I was just wondering, when an item says "x days left", is the item going to be gone after x days or is it on sale for x days?
    It's how long the sale is on for and the items will disappear if they're old items

I want to confirm something.

In my list of things for sale does not appear "Christmas Door"... Check carefully and I do not have it.
    It is some fault or has to do with Android and iOS??
    I really wanted that door...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post

In my list of things for sale does not appear "Christmas Door"... Check carefully and I do not have it.
    I'm playing on Android and I can see Christmas Door is on there for 9 gems

I'm also from Android, but it does not appear... I guess it must be a loading error...

Fashion Designer

You might have to be on a certain level before you can buy it. What level are you at?
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I'm level 99. I'll have to uninstall and install the app?? I will not lose my progress??

Executive Chef
    I'm also from Android, but it does not appear... I guess it must be a loading error...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181222_153310.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	49244

Executive Chef
    I'm level 99. I'll have to uninstall and install the app?? I will not lose my progress??
    No you won't lose your progress don't worry. That's weird how were playing on Android platform but yours isn't showing

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast