Thread: Gems loss

Gems loss

When i logged onto to game yesterday, I found the number of my gems has decreased by around 200.... Before I had nearly 3000 gems, and yesterday when i logged in, I had just got 2,783 gems left. I have neither made any purchase nor hit any gems trap accidentally.

Before i have already heard from my neighbours that they also encountered gems being deducted for no reason. May i know what happened and whether we can get our gems back?
    I am a PARTS ONLY player, playing both RS and BS.
    I only accept PARTS ONLY player with level over 50.

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum cannot check into individual account nor assist on loss of gems. Sorry about that.

Angry Missing gems?

I logged into my account at the new year and discovered I was missing 30 gems. I didn?t spend them on anything, so I?m wondering how I was robbed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAndraste View Post
    I logged into my account at the new year and discovered I was missing 30 gems. I didn?t spend them on anything, so I?m wondering how I was robbed.
    Sorry to hear that. Try checking your inventory and see if you have purchased something. I'm afraid the forum can't assist on this.

Any1 missing gems...?
    Lost about 40of em just now
    Was saving em for the foreveroven

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbuletes View Post
    Any1 missing gems...?
    Lost about 40of em just now
    Was saving em for the foreveroven
    Sorry for your loss. Please try the suggestions in Post 4.

New Resident
    I too have a question I wanted to know why almost 400 gems of mine disappeared overnight and I didn't make any purchases

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by musarules View Post
    I too have a question I wanted to know why almost 400 gems of mine disappeared overnight and I didn't make any purchases
    I am sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum cannot assist on loss of gems. Try looking through your inventory and see if you did make a purchase. Or you can try contacting Support: support form and see if they are able to help you to check what happened to your gems.

See this thread on how to contact Support if you are new to it.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form