Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

What level is required to receive sale offers and event play?

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't gotten any of the special items dropped from stacks of presents as of yet. I will continue to wish!

I am having trouble with the troll camp dropping glitter, it's being pretty stingy. I have everything needed to upgrade my tree to lvl 4 except for the earth ornament, I have zero of those, so I still need 4.

Does anyone know if the current $4.99 deal have the glitter from the chickens or the troll camp? Might be worth it if it's the troll camp glitter.

Thanks!
    Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I haven't gotten any of the special items dropped from stacks of presents as of yet. I will continue to wish!

I am having trouble with the troll camp dropping glitter, it's being pretty stingy. I have everything needed to upgrade my tree to lvl 4 except for the earth ornament, I have zero of those, so I still need 4.

Does anyone know if the current $4.99 deal have the glitter from the chickens or the troll camp? Might be worth it if it's the troll camp glitter.

Thanks!
    Trudyscandles
    Looks like the orange glitter to me. Orange glitter is super easy to get.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, I won't waste my money then. I was having trouble discerning the color!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Just did my first adventure (mostly so that goal would go away) thought there was some yellow glitter in the stuff returned. Got all excited!! Went to my workshop to churn out an Earthly ornament and didn’t have one. It was orange glitter...should’ve known better. Those adventures never bring back anything I need.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Got the Elf Skunkupea

4-hour collection time
    16 gems to speed up
    Lucky you & others who received gift when chopping bag of gifts. Only thing different I've received after countless bags of gifts is coal! I haven't been naughty so what gives? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for your report. This issue has now been resolved, but we apologize for any inconvenience experienced!
    Yay! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Where oh where are the fangbeast.

I won?t buy a trap until I get back the 250 gems I lost last week. Still waiting for a reply to my request, after a week.
    Best place to spawn fangbeast is chopping bags of gifts. Also from farm animals. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Thanks, I won't waste my money then. I was having trouble discerning the color!

Trudyscandles
    It looks like yellow glitter to me. IMO it is well worth th $4.99 since you get 15 min of unlimited energy. I chopped LOTS of sack of gifts & crab apple trees as well as catching up on all areas of drops or energy. I bought 2 of the pkgs early on but don't remember which glitter I got. And I spawned fang beasts burnt gingerbread man. Trick is to hit on a lot of items & then double click fast on home button $ click on any area of reduced size of board. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Gaillock; 12-22-18 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Make sure to check your Haunted Stable if you have one. Mine dropped the purple glitter
    Oh, I wish I had one! Possible to get one now? Thanks.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast