Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Didn’t anyone notice? Is it just me? ??
    Saw it too, well, then I will have more adventure to do as I have a truck loads of coal bags now! Well less harvesting to do.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Saw it too, well, then I will have more adventure to do as I have a truck loads of coal bags now! Well less harvesting to do.
    Glad I wasn’t crazy
    Adventures now cost a lot more energy because it takes at least 10 energies per foot while the coals are free. I think I’ll hold off adventuring until they fix it.

Nightclub Owner
    Glad I wasn’t crazy
    Adventures now cost a lot more energy because it takes at least 10 energies per foot while the coals are free. I think I’ll hold off adventuring until they fix it.
    I believe they will not change it. Yes much more energy for the foot. I think I will launch 4-5 adventure today and see where it brings me. The bottleneck in this event is the Troll camp. Drop rates are pretty good so far for the other items.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The requirements for the adventure/trade are all wrong. Instead of 5 bags of coal and 1 gingerbread foot, it?s the other way around (5 feet, 1 coal). I didn?t notice and did 2 trades already and now I?ve lost so many gingerbread feet. I thought I had all the feet needed and I didn?t know why they kept disappearing. Now I know duh.
    I just reached this goal and I was staring at it wondering why it looked wrong to me and then had my "ahh" moment and came here to see if anyone else commented. I've submitted a bug report to the team if this is right or not.

(Internet still down here so I'll try again tomorrow to write goals. If still nothing I'll do a very abridged version with no formatting.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just reached this goal and I was staring at it wondering why it looked wrong to me and then had my "ahh" moment and came here to see if anyone else commented. I've submitted a bug report to the team if this is right or not.
    Oh no! Was hoping this difference wouldn't be raised.

I might be in the minority but I prefer it this way.
    It's much easier to get get the gingerbread foot (burnt gingerbread spawned every 5 or so ponds) whereas it takes 2,3 or 4 Sacks of Gifts to drop one Bag of Coal.

Fashion Designer
    Why is it that if we have 22 hours to complete the three parts of Gemma’s gift stack, the task expires when the event started less than 18 hours ago? Makes no sense
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Why is it that if we have 22 hours to complete the three parts of Gemma’s gift stack, the task expires when the event started less than 18 hours ago? Makes no sense
    The first one is always shorter, just to adjust to the clock I believe. Now they are aligned with the end of the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we allowed to have more than one Troll Camp?

I?m having trouble finding it in the guides and can?t remember when/how we got it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Are we allowed to have more than one Troll Camp?

I?m having trouble finding it in the guides and can?t remember when/how we got it.
    Nope capped to 1!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I got the elf troll baby. He is so cute!

Attachment 49187Attachment 49188
    He is cute!!! What does he drop?

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast