Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Fashion Designer
    I decided to buy 3 more gingerbread towers and a bunch of walls even though it’s more for next Christmas. But as I bought and placed the walls, the game kept resetting (galloping horse) and they would disappear. Coins were back so no loss. I lost track of how many times this happened so I bought 10 and put them in storage. first time they disappeared from there but second try worked. Bought some more and hopefully they are still safe in storage.

Executive Chef
    Looks like tree now drops something...but my timer shows 5 + hours ( I am not sure when the countdown started, but I think new time may be 6 hours) no idea what it will drop. hopefully coins part will remain.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Looks like tree now drops something...but my timer shows 5 + hours ( I am not sure when the countdown started, but I think new time may be 6 hours) no idea what it will drop. hopefully coins part will remain.
    The new timer is 8 hours but it retains the coin drop of 2300 and drops 2-3 items per collection.

Reported drops so far: 4 Glimmerdust, 2 Living Wood, 2 Piles of Seeds, Magic Fruit, Faerie Jar, Mysterious Venom, Golden Apple.

SW: Info missing from baby pets: Golem drops $20 and Golem Milk. Troll drops $20 and Bone, The Skunkupea only has a 4 hour timer and spawns skunupines.

Executive Chef
    Gingerbread Walls, Towers and Gates for coin sale under 'Features' in the Market!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Gingerbread Walls, Towers and Gates for coin sale under 'Features' in the Market!
    A little late now. I really don't need them anymore...lol!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Skunkupea only has a 4 hour timer and spawns skunupines.
    SPAWNS skunkupines?! holy cow! I wish I had gotten one, sure would be handy for some events!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    SPAWNS skunkupines?! holy cow! I wish I had gotten one, sure would be handy for some events!
    Yes, quite a few of the pet Skunkupines/peas spawn Skunkupines to fight but not all of them so I thought it was important to note this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Yes!! I know me too! Too bad

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    New timer: 8 hours

Tracking new drops: magic fruit, pile of seeds

Rhino Keeper
    Tree drops: glimmerdust, lemons, and glimmerbulbs (?). Not sure if that's the right name, having a senior moment. It's the fruit you trade with the strawberries to get 15 energy.

Trudyscandles
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-04-19 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Thanks Trudy... added to post. Yes names right! :) SW (no edits)