Nightclub Owner
    Reported Present Stack drops (other than the Gingerbread Cookies) so far:

- Winter Picnic (2x2 deco)
    - Pile of Gifts (2x2 deco)
    - Red Sleigh (2x1 deco)
    - Snow Gate (2x1 deco)
    - Wreath Lamppost (1x1 deco)
    - Nutcracker (1x1 deco)
    - Baby Elf Glimmer Golem (1x1 8 hr timer)
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-20-18 at 01:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Fangbeast possibilities: * Fangbeasts | 5 hits, spawn from all normal animals (cows, chickens, pigs), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems) REMEMBER TO CLEAR ALL MONSTERS FROM YOUR BOARD FIRST
    *You may want to wait until you get to the craft requiring the fangbeast before collecting too many chicken eggs or green ornaments since chickens and trees can spawn the fangbeast???
    Max on craft materials this time is 999, meaning the $4.99 unlimited energy pack makes more sense if you choose to purchase it.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 12-20-18 at 02:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately all trees don’t seem to work like in previous events. And there were no 5 crabapple trees rewarded like in previous events either.

Rhino Keeper
    The green ornaments don't seem to drop from other trees, like previous times
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Ack so many crashes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Also got a bag of coal chopping the presents so I guess that's one of the items needed for the adventure when it appears in Goal 5.

Don't forget...the orange glitter also drops from swans & geese.

For those who can't see all of the info under the '?'

Attachment 49184

So we're gonna need those crab apple trees again.
    Thank you! Now I can plan ahead.

Farm Supplier
    Also got a bag of coal chopping the presents so I guess that's one of the items needed for the adventure when it appears in Goal 5.

Don't forget...the orange glitter also drops from swans & geese.

So we're gonna need those crab apple trees again.

I also got a bag of coal from stables so at don?t have to wait for that chapter to collect

LOL!
    Don't know how enthusiastically I'll be playing this time around. Event after event doing the same goals over & over (cookie cutter style...just use a template without much imagination at all) is getting to be too much! I've got lots of plans coming up already this weekend too until Tuesday so hopefully I'll be able to respond to all my great nbrs requests. I apologize in advance if I get a bit behind dear nbrs!
    I for one am excited to play for all the xmas decor!

Executive Chef
    LOL!
    Don't know how enthusiastically I'll be playing this time around. Event after event doing the same goals over & over (cookie cutter style...just use a template without much imagination at all) is getting to be too much! I've got lots of plans coming up already this weekend too until Tuesday so hopefully I'll be able to respond to all my great nbrs requests. I apologize in advance if I get a bit behind dear nbrs!
    Wishing we had a say in how this game went,these type of events are getting boring ,it's Christmas !! why couldn't of they made it fun.not repeat repeat and rinse again

Farm Supplier
    For Tis a gift to be simple - how many times will we do this? I'm currently at the goal to ask 7. Is it just until it ends?
    Sorry haven't played for a while and not familiar with these types of quest.

EDIT - btw feel free to add me if you would like some speedy responses! 'beachinhawaii' -ID

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast