Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I got a gold token from the troll camp! Usually I store it between events where it?s needed because it is so large. Does it normally drop these at random or is t just this event?
    The troll tokens are a random drop in/out of events. I have been keeping it out.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I got a gold token from the troll camp! Usually I store it between events where it?s needed because it is so large. Does it normally drop these at random or is t just this event?
    I get tokens occasionally. Not enough for me to leave it out.

Cannot get any yellow glitter from the Troll Holiday Trade. Did so many that I forgot how many trades, but got nil. Has it dropped for anyone?

Merry Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Cannot get any yellow glitter from the Troll Holiday Trade. Did so many that I forgot how many trades, but got nil. Has it dropped for anyone?

Merry Christmas!
    About every 5th or 6th trade for me...I don’t feel like fooling with it at that rate. My sack of coal rate is laughable. I could lvl my tree to a six if it wasn’t for the yellow glitter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I need 6 more troll glitter, hopefully I will make it.

I really want the tree at highest level, it gives out 2,200 coins every 2 hours. I could use that!!

Good luck all and hope you are having a Merry Christmas!
    Trudyscandles
    The last time we had an event similar to this one was with the Kitsunecorn pond. After the event the timer was changed to 8 hours. Just sayin! It supposed to drop trade tickets. Haven't even seen one yet.
    Anyway, hope everyone had a good time over the holidays.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I need seven more earthly ornaments.Its close but I may not make it.Ugh.Bags of coal dropping is awful,drops from troll camp one in three-if thatlC’mon S8!Give us a Chrissymassy break here!!
    Perleeeeeze return this game to the fun it once was!!!IDoable Events in a specific time period...,,With guarenteed drops!!!

Executive Chef
    I really wish S8's heart grows 3 times so we can have the troll camp drops increase because currently it hardly drops glitter.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I feel like I'm so far behind- 8 days left and my tree is only a level 4. I can't get the gingerbread foot to save my lifeeee!! What gives?!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all! I've dropped in to check in and I see AnnirasSweets has written all of the goals for us and I'm am over the moon! Best forum present EVER! Thank you so much! I've added the info to page 1 and will work on the inventory components now.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-29-18 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Personal comments removed

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarianstormi View Post
    I feel like I'm so far behind- 8 days left and my tree is only a level 4. I can't get the gingerbread foot to save my lifeeee!! What gives?!
    How many ponds do you have? Aim to have at least 10 and you should spawn around 3 burnt gingerbread men. Just make sure no other monsters are on your board or the BG man won't show up.