Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    My troll camp is not dropping the gold bottle and I am getting very few bags of coal and have chopped at least 100 sacks of gifts (probably more). I do not think I will be able to finish this one. Why can't S8 let us have fun with events? If they want us to spend gems, then they can put more things in the market for gems. I would gladly buy things from the market for gems but I hate spending gems to get through an event when we are not even sure of what we will be getting at the end!
    Same problems here!

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement.

I bought gems to get stuff from market that were rewards from other events that took place when I wasn't here. We should not have to spend gems just to complete an event. That really isn't right. Wake up S8! Treat us loyal customers right and fix the drops!!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    I just chopped a present stack and didn't get anything, why ?

Please fix S8, this cannot be okay.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    The usual story, I have an issue with an event, come to the forum to find out it is not just me.... TROLL CAMP DROPS OF GLITTER BOTTLE NEED TO BE UPPED!! TWO DAYS with NO drop!!! ������ Getting so sick of having to go through this every single time now!

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    The usual story, I have an issue with an event, come to the forum to find out it is not just me.... TROLL CAMP DROPS OF GLITTER BOTTLE NEED TO BE UPPED!! TWO DAYS with NO drop!!! ������ Getting so sick of having to go through this every single time now!
    SAME HERE! Why do they feel the need to use such a high cost/lengthy item? Do we not work HARD enough just to do the repetitive goals? Come on S8, it's Christmas time, can't you GIVE a little back?
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Nightclub Owner
    My Present Stack just dropped 2 Staff Tokens, I genuinely did not know that was an option.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    SAME HERE! Why do they feel the need to use such a high cost/lengthy item? Do we not work HARD enough just to do the repetitive goals? Come on S8, it's Christmas time, can't you GIVE a little back?
    And to top it off we STILL don't know what the final red-nosed reindeer prize will drop?!? 🎄🔔🎄

Rhino Keeper
    🎄💝🌟Happy Christmas everyone💫 💝🎄🎁🤶🏼🤶🏼☃️🎄🍬🍭🍡🍦🥂🎉💕💖

Hoping you all have a great day and that S8 clarifies with The prises and five Double The drops today! Yey!

Rhino Keeper
    Someone posted earlier that the haunted stables dropped glitter for this event, does anyone know if the reindeer stables will?

Thanks
    Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Someone posted earlier that the haunted stables dropped glitter for this event, does anyone know if the reindeer stables will?

Thanks
    Trudyscandles
    None have dropped for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, does anyone know if the galaxy trees drop the green ornaments? I just don't want to buy trees and grow them if I don't have to.

Thanks
    Trudyscandles