Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately I couldn't get the drops I needed from the troll camp and I got impatient and just purchased the glitter I needed to make my earthly ornaments. It cost me 100 gems to finish, but my tree is finally level 6 and now I'm just collecting cookies to get the faun reindeer.

I really wanted to work on my storylines before they throw another event at us.

Trudyscandles

I have been sitting here for TWO DAYS TRYING TO GET THE YELLOW GLITTER BOTTLE FROM THE TROLL CAMP TO FINISH MAKING FOUR OF EACH! This so ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! EITHER MAKE THE TROLL CAMP A CONSISTENT DROP OR USE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT IVY?S PLACE! WHY? WHY? WHY? DO YOU INSIST UPON MAKING THESE THINGS SO POSITIVELY FRUSTRATING! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, CHALLENGING, NOT SO BLASTED ANNOYING, FRUSTRATING TO THE POINT YOU WANT TO ....well anyway JUST FIX IT!

Ahhh... Daily player but still a newbie! I only have 2 ponds! I thought there was a limit but not sure why I hadn't at least tried to add more... Thank you!!!

Farm Supplier
    Re: the 1st community prize- I only got one wall, not 4. I checked and double-checked. Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Medhba View Post
    Re: the 1st community prize- I only got one wall, not 4. I checked and double-checked. Any suggestions?
    Check post 131, one wall is the prize. Guess we were all on the naughty list this year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all! I've dropped in to check in and I see AnnirasSweets has written all of the goals for us and I'm am over the moon! Best forum present EVER! Thank you so much! I've added the info to page 1 and will work on the inventory components now.
    SpiritWind you need to fix the Community Prize, we only get one wall not 4. AnnirasSweets was using your old format hoping everything was the same.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-29-18 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Removed personal comments from my own post

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    SpiritWind you need to fix the Community Prize, we only get one wall not 4. AnnirasSweets was using your old format hoping everything was the same.
    Page 1 updated to reflect 1 wall, however I've also posted a bug report with S8 to check on if it was supposed to be more than 1 or if getting 1 triggers it opening/unlocking in the market to buy more.

Rhino Keeper
    The last 4 times no purple glitter from the stable.
    It is sad that the tales aren?t easier during holidays.

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 updated with all the pics.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The last time we had an event similar to this one was with the Kitsunecorn pond. After the event the timer was changed to 8 hours. Just sayin! It supposed to drop trade tickets. Haven't even seen one yet.
    Anyway, hope everyone had a good time over the holidays.
    Same. Only GOT coins..