Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    2nd collection of red nose, black flagged for purple petals and got 1 wisp essence.

Trudyscandles
    Better then me. Just black flags from Purple Petals. If he don't spill wisp essence, the only item that I am not maxed, he gets a nice storage box the inventory. I have no use of an energy hogger that doesn't produce useful items for my economy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    So my current situation :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D2FA4E22-1704-4AD4-9C60-A806E4215383.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	49287

I need 5 yellow glitter to finish this goal and my troll camp is constipated. Smh.
    #frustrated&tiredofthisgoalnow

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So my current situation :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D2FA4E22-1704-4AD4-9C60-A806E4215383.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	49287

I need 5 yellow glitter to finish this goal and my troll camp is constipated. Smh.
    #frustrated&tiredofthisgoalnow

Same here, needed 5 since yesterday. 3 checks of camp and nothing, nothing from adventure, this is ridiculous! Working on collecting every 2 hours for now...if I don't make it I will be upset. The only thing I have needed this entire game has been troll camp...not ok!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Lucky you's I still need 9...Don't need the rednosed fawn, but do want the fully leveled up christmas tree.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having problems logging into game?

Executive Chef
    I am having weirder problem - I am crafting normal Wisp lanterns ( which should take 4 hours) - but I used the boost. And now they are over 5 hours ( almost 6 hours) - although timer should be running down twice as FAST - and how it added time - it is worrying. Anyone else having similar problem?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wisp lantern 6 hours.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	49288

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Anyone else having problems logging into game?
    My game won't let me in when I'm using my data, its only working for me if I'm on wifi.

New Resident
    I am on the last level of the current game and a fang beast popped up outside of my actual playing area. I cannot get the option to slay it as the buttons do not come on my screen. I am stuck as I cannot get burnt gingerbread for adventure. How can I get rid of th enpbeast that is not in my playing area?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-29-18 at 04:34 PM. Reason: I've sent help to this player, so please do not respond. Thanks, SW (post not edited)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kkbg5768 View Post
    I am on the last level of the current game and a fang beast popped up outside of my actual playing area. I cannot get the option to slay it as the buttons do not come on my screen. I am stuck as I cannot get burnt gingerbread for adventure. How can I get rid of the beast that is not in my playing area?
    Are you sure he's not just really squeezed into a corner?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    My game won't let me in when I'm using my data, its only working for me if I'm on wifi.
    It may be your phone settings. You should look your settings and app settings - perhaps you have forbidden cellular data to access the games?