Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Pretty low energy return on these burnt gingerbread men...
    Especially when it rolls back and you have to fight it twice without getting your energy back. Argh.......

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The requirements for the adventure/trade are all wrong. Instead of 5 bags of coal and 1 gingerbread foot, it?s the other way around (5 feet, 1 coal). I didn?t notice and did 2 trades already and now I?ve lost so many gingerbread feet. I thought I had all the feet needed and I didn?t know why they kept disappearing. Now I know duh.
    Thanks for your report. This issue has now been resolved, but we apologize for any inconvenience experienced!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Since the begining of the event game is crashing awfully. If it continues, dont know if it will be possible to play at all.

Fashion Designer
    Where oh where are the fangbeast.

I won?t buy a trap until I get back the 250 gems I lost last week. Still waiting for a reply to my request, after a week.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Fangies are everywhere! Cows, chickens, gifts, trees. Don't park a burnt GB man. Only have one parked for flowers as they spawn skunks. Try your lair too just in case... This methods working for me anyhow

Rhino Keeper
    I had an adventure going in the castle. S8!!! You fixed the issue with the wrong amount of stuff needed. But I lost all my items and It went back as though I wasn?t out on an adventure in the first place. This game drives me crazy sometimes with all the glitches

Fashion Designer
    Make sure to check your Haunted Stable if you have one. Mine dropped the purple glitter
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Maybe not any more now lol

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Oh no! Was hoping this difference wouldn't be raised.

I might be in the minority but I prefer it this way.
    It's much easier to get get the gingerbread foot (burnt gingerbread spawned every 5 or so ponds) whereas it takes 2,3 or 4 Sacks of Gifts to drop one Bag of Coal.

I agree it was much better that way but hey it was in our favour so now it's been fixed...rather quickly too. My coal drops are less too now. Oh well, now we'll have to use loads of energy chopping sacks to get coal for adventures and ending up with far more Christmas magic than we need. Thats the norm now...energy burn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I had an adventure going in the castle. S8!!! You fixed the issue with the wrong amount of stuff needed. But I lost all my items and It went back as though I wasn?t out on an adventure in the first place. This game drives me crazy sometimes with all the glitches
    Well now that is petty on their part....it’s one thing to change the requirements, but to undo those adventures already sent out because they have the “wrong” parts is just unnecessary.
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast