Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    For THREE drops in a row, I?ve had no yellow glitter from the dreaded troll camp. I?ll never finish at this rate.����������

Any advice?
    Every time the troll camp doesn't drop I put it in storage for a couple of minutes and then take it out again. Seems to help....a little.

The randomness is frustrating. I have just finished my tree in my 50 (lower XP) second kingdom, but still need 3 yellow glitter in my first kingdom. With 3 days left I stay hopeful...

Drops I got from present stacks (that I know of): 2 x nutcracker, 1 x red sleigh (had 1 in inventory), 1x pile of gifts, 2 x winter garden, 1 x winter picnic, 1 x wreath lamp post, 3 x christmas path, 1 x snow gate?, 2 x elf skunkupea, 1 x elf baby golem. Not bad, I guess, even if most of it is just deco and ends up in storage.
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-30-18 at 01:00 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post

<clip>

Drops I got from present stacks (that I know of): 2 x nutcracker, 1 x red sleigh (had 1 in inventory), 1x pile of gifts, 2 x winter garden, 1 x winter picnic, 1 x wreath lamp post, 3 x christmas path, 1 x snow gate?, 2 x elf skunkupea, 1 x elf baby golem. Not bad, I guess, even if most of it is just deco and ends up in storage.
    The Snowy Gate is a valuable selling item if you need coins. It gives 15,000 coins for the one gate. In this time of expensive expansions.. it's useful.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished the latest quest and in my opinion, I'm not sure why I wasted my time, coins and resources for such pitiful returns. S8 is better than this one for sure. We used to have great fun on CS but now it seems that all the quests are basically the same. Okay, S8 get your creative genius back and give us a run for our money. We deserve it and you can do it!

I've requested drops for the 3x baby elf animals, but if you have any of these can you please post your drops (check post 3 to see what's there already).

I have the golem and have only received glimmer fragments and glimmer shards so far.

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've requested drops for the 3x baby elf animals, but if you have any of these can you please post your drops (check post 3 to see what's there already).

I have the golem and have only received glimmer fragments and glimmer shards so far.

Thanks
    Hi spirit, so far for skunkupea all i have gotten is corn and coin and for baby troll i got glimmerdust and troll essemce, though all black flagged.
    Last edited by swstar; 12-30-18 at 09:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Every time the troll camp doesn't drop I put it in storage for a couple of minutes and then take it out again. Seems to help....a little.

The randomness is frustrating. I have just finished my tree in my 50 (lower XP) second kingdom, but still need 3 yellow glitter in my first kingdom. With 3 days left I stay hopeful...

You are incredibly lucky with those present stacks, all I got was 1 nutcracker and all the rest were gingerbread cookies.

Pretty sad sight, LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thanks
    The baby golem in any clothes drops one red or blue fragment/shard at random. It can be red all one week.You can use transformation tonic in the faerie craft building to balance it out.

With all my present stacks so far, only got one stack of presents and a nutcracker. It would be adorable to have animals for christmas next year but I havent been as lucky as others here. Am collecting the daily stacks as decorations now, and I can decide last minute to chop them or not.

Troll camp delivered for me so I can finish at the next xmas tree collection, but am putting it off so I can still get present stacks. I wish there were a way to trade w/ gift freely to other players! I would happily give my extra troll camp yellow glitter drops, currently at 3, Without full collecting due to travel and visiting.

Rhino Keeper
    You can still get the present stacks after finishing your tree and getting the fawnicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    You can still get the present stacks after finishing your tree and getting the fawnicorn.
    Seriously? It wasn’t the case in a previous event. This would be great news! Will experiment and confirm tomorrow! THANKS! : )

....went and followed advice. Received the last pressie stack for day. So far so good. Will confirm again tomorrow. Being able to collect before the end of the event means more coins for me and more cookies for the community, greater ease in getting the gate. And I join many others in the hopes that the cost of further decorations in the gingerbread vein are for CS coins rather than gems. At least the walls please!!

Someone else posted that the tree went to a longer timer after the fawnicorn completion, but that hasn’t happened for me and it is still on a 2 hr timer. Apologies if I am misremembering. Will post first post-completion collection too.

On a very grateful note, gingerbread stack FINALLY dropped a trade ticket!! Yay, and, SO wish it were more often. Those explorer thingies requiring 5 expansion permits each are really hard work.
    Last edited by wishtheywerereal; 12-31-18 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Seriously? It wasn?t the case in a previous event. This would be great news! Will experiment and confirm tomorrow! THANKS! : )

....went and followed advice. Received the last pressie stack for day. So far so good. Will confirm again tomorrow. Being able to collect before the end of the event means more coins for me and more cookies for the community, greater ease in getting the gate. And I join many others in the hopes that the cost of further decorations in the gingerbread vein are for CS coins rather than gems. At least the walls please!!

Someone else posted that the tree went to a longer timer after the fawnicorn completion, but that hasn?t happened for me and it is still on a 2 hr timer. Apologies if I am misremembering. Will post first post-completion collection too.

On a very grateful note, gingerbread stack FINALLY dropped a trade ticket!! Yay, and, SO wish it were more often. Those explorer thingies requiring 5 expansion permits each are really hard work.
    That's odd that your daily side goal stopped early last event, they've always gone up until the last moment of the event. After all, it would be completely unfair for all the players who finish early if they were unable to participate in the Side Goal for all that time.

In regards to the Tree timer, the player had posted that it's likely the Tree timer will be increased after the entire event is over, due to the fact that the Kitsune Pond timer was altered.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast