Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by triplescream View Post
    Thanks Spirit Wind, but nope, I’ve cleared my board, unrooted every tree and still no little red nose to be found. Collected from Christmas tree, but the fawn is check marked and still no happy reunion. Oh where art thou my little one
    Nope, I couldn't see him either. I think you're game has a gremlin so you'll need to get Support to help you restore him to your game. It happens from time to time. Lodge a ticket and let me know how you get on (by PM).
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Thanks for all the effort. I sent a request to Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I have two elf golems and would gladly give you both, cause all I wanted was the skunk but have none
    Did you get your Elf Skunk yet? I got my Elf Golem just ...
    Power of forum..

Troll baby has given creeptooth, glimmerdust and troll essence
    Happy New Year to everyone
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-01-19 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Thanks for drops! Added to post 3... SW

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Did you get your Elf Skunk yet? I got my Elf Golem just ...
    Power of forum..
    I have not....what gives magic forum??

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t gotten any of the little guys. Got 2 sleigh, tiles, Pilar of presents. I guess it better than nothing, but not much! ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I haven’t gotten any of the little guys. Got 2 sleigh, tiles, Pilar of presents. I guess it better than nothing, but not much! ��
    You’re not alone, I haven’t got any of the major prizes that I’m aware of, I will have a quick look through my inventory in a mo, just took a look in my town square in case they were walkers, but nope, got at least one sleigh, tiles and pile of presents too, but no elf golem, troll or skunk. I’m normally lucky with these in that I get all 6 of the identical gifts, unless I get a major find tomorrow morning, for the first time I don’t get a full house.

Addition: well I’m amazed, just found the elf skunk in my inventory, I also got the wreath lamppost, winter garden twice and the nutcracker as well. Think I had all of those at least once prior to this event though.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 01-01-19 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    Just realized this event ends in hours and there's still no word from s8. At this point I'm starting to wonder if this means we're not going to hear any official word on the Community Prize situation? I've been patiently waiting and giving them the benefit of the doubt over this issue but now I'm starting to get miffed.

The holiday was officially over in the US yesterday so there is no reason that they shouldn't have seen to this issue. I'm sure they have a backlog to get through but to not even post a quick "looking into it?" Unacceptable. We've already missed the window of opportunity to actually use these decos by this point, but that doesn't mean it suddenly stops mattering... does it?

Every time something like this happens (too often!) I wonder how it's possible that a contemporary business such as s8 still has such awful customer communication in this, the social media age?!

Same still. Thankfully I can finally upgrade today but that is not due to the troll camp dropping enough, that was me tapping enough to get a trade a day (compared myself to two others ahead of me, one we just know I was playing more yet they finish two days earlier, and my sister who I literally doubled in energy each day if not more just from ali?s plus she had so many amature mistakes done I had to fix her board plus organize it for event. So she did not do adventures and was way behind and even said she just forgot to tap tree and she gets to finish upgrade goal first (although she didn?t make final prize yet) I was so happy to see the yellow in my drop I put it up right away. Looks like I will finish in a bit but my enjoyment left several days ago

For my opinion, its been said by others too, I absolutly hate events that focus on chance. From the gifts from my friends I got a nutcracker man and a sleigh but none of the living characters. If there is a chance for a nice drop I wont get it even though so far I got all the gifts but first day where I got them and chopped them but for some reason when I went tt collect it said expired wifh each collection.

*the forum ghost must have been listening as I just fot the elf haha. Not sure if I want to keep it out, just wanted an opportunity
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-02-19 at 06:23 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    I did finish late New Year’s Eve and got the red nosed fawn. But I’ve not received any of the cute creatures from a present stack. I got anywhere from 2 to 27 gingerbread from stacks, as well as a winter picnic and winter garden, a lamppost, Christmas tiles, and a gate or tower to inventory. Nice, but not really what was advertised in the splash screens. Still waiting for a wisp essence from little red nose.

If only there were more truth (or at least reality) in advertising....