Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Fashion Designer
    Goal 5
    Make Fiery Ornaments 0/2 Skip ? (2 red ornaments from rocket lockspur, 2 orange glitter from chickens, and 5 Christmas magics from sack of gifts. Forge 30 min. X 2
    Make Earthly Ornaments 0/2 Skip 100 (5 green Ornaments from crab apple trees, 1 yellow glitter from troll camp, and 5 Christmas magics from sack of gifts. Forge 2 hrs. X 2
    Make Elemental Ornaments 0/2 Skip150 (2 silver ornaments from defeating fangbeasts, 1 purple glitter from stable, and
    10 Christmas magics from sack of gifts. Forge 1 hr. X 2
    Gather burnt gingerbread man's feet (found from defeating burnt gingerbread men found in ponds. 0/4 Skip 96
    Upgrade great Christmas tree to lvl 2.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    For Tis a gift to be simple - how many times will we do this? I'm currently at the goal to ask 7. Is it just until it ends?
    Sorry haven't played for a while and not familiar with these types of quest.

EDIT - btw feel free to add me if you would like some speedy responses! 'beachinhawaii' -ID
    Ask 7 is it for today. It starts over tomorrow. This is not required for main goal, it's just a way to collect gingerbread men and possible decorations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Reported Present Stack drops (other than the Gingerbread Cookies) so far:

- Winter Picnic (2x2 deco)
    - Pile of Gifts (2x2 deco)
    - Red Sleigh (2x1 deco)
    - Snow Gate (2x1 deco)
    - Wreath Lamppost (1x1 deco)
    - Nutcracker (1x1 deco)
    - Baby Elf Glimmer Golem (1x1 8 hr timer)
    I got a snow tower.

On another note least we know we can complete this event same old same old. So we know if we?re two days behind for example and we have three left usually we can still complete it.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    EDIT: see the DRAFT GUIDE by AnnirasSweets post 102 in this topic (link)

Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    For Tis a gift to be simple - how many times will we do this? I'm currently at the goal to ask 7. Is it just until it ends?
    Sorry haven't played for a while and not familiar with these types of quest.

EDIT - btw feel free to add me if you would like some speedy responses! 'beachinhawaii' -ID
    They have fixed up the Ask Neighbors system. You can ask the whole universe (not just 20.) Any extras that come in after you finish the steps today will be given to you tomorrow morning. It's optional but a good thing to do daily to get decorations and move forward towards the individual and community goals.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 12-23-18 at 01:38 AM. Reason: added link to AnnirasSweets' draft guide (post 102)
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

I chopped two crab apple trees without getting any green ornaments. I force closed my game and then they started to drop. I have also received ornaments from a Red Acer tree. I haven’t tried other trees yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the fangbeast spawns from the sack of gifts? Skunkupines have spawned from the event item in the past when we needed them so hoping fangbeasts do this time. Otherwise, there's no way I'll finish. Fangbeasts are always scarce on my queendom. I don't need the fangbeast yet so I don't want to **** the one I have parked from my lair of beasts.

Fashion Designer
    Yellow acers and white birch trees drop the green ornaments as well
    Last edited by sipland; 12-20-18 at 07:39 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Does anyone know if the fangbeast spawns from the sack of gifts? Skunkupines have spawned from the event item in the past when we needed them so hoping fangbeasts do this time. Otherwise, there's no way I'll finish. Fangbeasts are always scarce on my queendom. I don't need the fangbeast yet so I don't want to **** the one I have parked from my lair of beasts.
    Yes I does. Couldn’t get my 2nd one in any of the usual places, then got one chopping stacks!

Rhino Keeper
    I got the elf troll baby. He is so cute!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82AAA17D-3417-4274-97D9-8BDA6EAD9145.jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	49187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48EBCAB0-D77B-4EC2-A964-A5BB5939FAC8.jpeg 
Views:	128 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	49188

Fashion Designer
    What do others think is the best use of 15 minutes of unlimited energy? Chop sacks of gifts endlessly? Look for fangbeasts? Chop as many trees? Other ideas? Goal is to work on the event goals. Thanks.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast