Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm hoping they have made a mistake giving just 1 wall and 1 tower, otherwise it's an all time low. Even if they put them on sale not all people have gems to buy extras and may prefer to use their hard earned/bought gems for things to enhance their gameplay. 1 wall and 1 tower is not good for anything,not usable and not fit for purpose. S8 is getting more and more miserly with prizes and this is now just too much if it was intensional.
    What in the world can we do with one wall and one tower?!?!?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    What in the world can we do with one wall and one tower?!?!?!
    Clog inventory
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Yes, I am having the same problem, I doubt that I will be able to complete this event with having this issue!
    Typical to S8 I have gotten a yellow glitter with all collections except one from Troll C since placing Red Nose several days ago. Not sure why it is still dropping as all crafts have disappeared from workshop and chickens etc are not dropping glitter. Have 5 glitter for sale to those who need !! If only we could trade and sell goods, would change the game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Clog inventory
    Well certainly.. only for souvenir use. I'm perplexed why these objects were given as rewards
    I still think a fix is needed as they're completely useless and will only cause players to drop out on the community collection after obtaining their red nose bambi.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Well certainly.. only for souvenir use. I'm perplexed why these objects were given as rewards
    I still think a fix is needed as they're completely useless and will only cause players to drop out on the community collection after obtaining their red nose bambi.
    I'm close to getting my red nosed reindeer. I won't be motivated to continue collections after that. I liked the look of the gingerbread wall and tower. If I had enough to make a gate practical, I might be a little more enthusiastic.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    Typical to S8 I have gotten a yellow glitter with all collections except one from Troll C since placing Red Nose several days ago. Not sure why it is still dropping as all crafts have disappeared from workshop and chickens etc are not dropping glitter. Have 5 glitter for sale to those who need !! If only we could trade and sell goods, would change the game!
    I have collected from the troll camp numerous times and have not received 1 yellow glitter! S8 how do you deem this fair?

Oh no! Well, I got the Red nose fawnicorn yesterday and put it next to the Christmas tree. A good twelve hours later I eagerly skipped and jumped to collect from it and... It’s gone, lost, disappeared!!!
    I did all the usual stuff (check inventory, force close, reinstall) nothing. Where did you go little fawnicorn. Just show your nose and I’ll come to your rescue. Anyone have any clues?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    must have flown away to help Santa restock his Glimmerwoods gift house!

Maybe check if your goal icon is ticked still or maybe you just need another Christmas tree collection??? Might be just hiding behind a building which is common too.

Thanks Spirit Wind, but nope, I’ve cleared my board, unrooted every tree and still no little red nose to be found. Collected from Christmas tree, but the fawn is check marked and still no happy reunion. Oh where art thou my little one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have collected from the troll camp numerous times and have not received 1 yellow glitter! S8 how do you deem this fair?
    Keep collecting as often as possible is the only advice. Referring to my kingdom.. it 'should' drop at least 2 glimmers in the 24hr day, but I've noticed if I don't collect more than twice in this 24hr.. it doesn't drop 2.
    However.. as posted before, kingdoms do differ on the functional side.. and even if drops are random for all players, they don't follow the same pattern.

Wishing a Happy & Prosperous 2019 to All Forum Readers
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74