Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've requested drops for the 3x baby elf animals, but if you have any of these can you please post your drops (check post 3 to see what's there already).

I have the golem and have only received glimmer fragments and glimmer shards so far.

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've requested drops for the 3x baby elf animals, but if you have any of these can you please post your drops (check post 3 to see what's there already).

I have the golem and have only received glimmer fragments and glimmer shards so far.

Thanks
    Hi spirit, so far for skunkupea all i have gotten is corn and coin and for baby troll i got glimmerdust and troll essemce, though all black flagged.
    Last edited by swstar; 12-30-18 at 10:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Every time the troll camp doesn't drop I put it in storage for a couple of minutes and then take it out again. Seems to help....a little.

The randomness is frustrating. I have just finished my tree in my 50 (lower XP) second kingdom, but still need 3 yellow glitter in my first kingdom. With 3 days left I stay hopeful...

Drops I got from present stacks (that I know of): 2 x nutcracker, 1 x red sleigh (had 1 in inventory), 1x pile of gifts, 2 x winter garden, 1 x winter picnic, 1 x wreath lamp post, 3 x christmas path, 1 x snow gate?, 2 x elf skunkupea, 1 x elf baby golem. Not bad, I guess, even if most of it is just deco and ends up in storage.
    You are incredibly lucky with those present stacks, all I got was 1 nutcracker and all the rest were gingerbread cookies.

Pretty sad sight, LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    You can still get the present stacks after finishing your tree and getting the fawnicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Seriously? It wasn?t the case in a previous event. This would be great news! Will experiment and confirm tomorrow! THANKS! : )

....went and followed advice. Received the last pressie stack for day. So far so good. Will confirm again tomorrow. Being able to collect before the end of the event means more coins for me and more cookies for the community, greater ease in getting the gate. And I join many others in the hopes that the cost of further decorations in the gingerbread vein are for CS coins rather than gems. At least the walls please!!

Someone else posted that the tree went to a longer timer after the fawnicorn completion, but that hasn?t happened for me and it is still on a 2 hr timer. Apologies if I am misremembering. Will post first post-completion collection too.

On a very grateful note, gingerbread stack FINALLY dropped a trade ticket!! Yay, and, SO wish it were more often. Those explorer thingies requiring 5 expansion permits each are really hard work.
    That's odd that your daily side goal stopped early last event, they've always gone up until the last moment of the event. After all, it would be completely unfair for all the players who finish early if they were unable to participate in the Side Goal for all that time.

In regards to the Tree timer, the player had posted that it's likely the Tree timer will be increased after the entire event is over, due to the fact that the Kitsune Pond timer was altered.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The Snowy Gate is a valuable selling item if you need coins. It gives 15,000 coins for the one gate. In this time of expensive expansions.. it's useful.
    My snowy gates sell for 0 coins, unfortunately. But the winter gates sell for 15.000, I've been selling them for a while.

Baby elf golem and skunkupea dropped corn, fur, coins, rat tail, tomato, glimmer fragment.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The Snowy Gate is a valuable selling item if you need coins. It gives 15,000 coins for the one gate. In this time of expensive expansions.. it's useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    My snowy gates sell for 0 coins, unfortunately. But the winter gates sell for 15.000, I've been selling them for a while.
    <snip>
    Yes.. thank you for correcting.. I did mean WINTER Gates, not Snowy.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thanks
    Baby troll- horn, creep tooth; Skunkupea-rat tail and has now spawned 3 skunkupines to fight as well.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-31-18 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Thanks... added to post 3..... SW

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone noticing no drops from troll camp? Yellow essence?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Is anyone noticing no drops from troll camp? Yellow essence?
    Yes, I am having the same problem, I doubt that I will be able to complete this event with having this issue!