Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Same still. Thankfully I can finally upgrade today but that is not due to the troll camp dropping enough, that was me tapping enough to get a trade a day (compared myself to two others ahead of me, one we just know I was playing more yet they finish two days earlier, and my sister who I literally doubled in energy each day if not more just from ali’s plus she had so many amature mistakes done I had to fix her board plus organize it for event. So she did not do adventures and was way behind and even said she just forgot to tap tree and she gets to finish upgrade goal first (although she didn’t make final prize yet) I was so happy to see the yellow in my drop I put it up right away.

For my opinion, its been said by others too, I absolutly hate events that focus on chance. From the gifts from my friends I got a nutcracker man and a sleigh but none of the living characters. If there is a chance for a nice drop I wont get it even though so far I got all the gifts but first day where I got them and chopped them but for some reason when I went tt collect it said expired wifh each collection
    I hardly did adventures. I may have done two or three for the final upgrade to see if I could use up the spare gingerbread parts I had. I never had enough coal anyway. I finished the upgrade about two days ago. The troll camp was my handicap right throughout. Now, of course, it drops yellow glitter regularly.

New Resident
    Purple glitter doesn?t drop from stables for me except every other day.. how do you get your numbers?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I just chopped my 3 final present stacks and no elf skunk. Black flags for purple petals for the red nose fawn. I personally feel this event was a big Christmas flop. I think S8 lost its Christmas spirit and is just a Scrooge.

Rhino Keeper
    For any people unable to complete this event due to the poor drop rate at the troll camp: the Red-nosed Fawnicore, although being very cute, has only dropped petals. The final stage of the tree doesn't look significantly better than earlier stages. With only one gingerbread wall and one gingerbread tower available, I don't care if we get the one gingerbread gate. All of these things will be stored very quickly after this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, don't feel bad if you didn't get the red-nosed fawnicorn. I have collected six or seven times and only got a black flag that I'm full on petals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Yes, don't feel bad if you didn't get the red-nosed fawnicorn. I have collected six or seven times and only got a black flag that I'm full on petals.
    Same here... I am guessing that the seal of the fawn and wisp essence are super rare drops like permits from flygers and troll tokens from unicorns. You're better off with the cloudberry bushes and ugly blue choppable plant who's name is escaping me at the moment
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Same here... I am guessing that the seal of the fawn and wisp essence are super rare drops like permits from flygers and troll tokens from unicorns. You're better off with the cloudberry bushes and ugly blue choppable plant who's name is escaping me at the moment
    I got a Seal of the Faun...but of course I have no Cloudberries so I can’t do Explorer’s Permit anyway, I was on vacay during the Cloudberry Bush event of course

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I have gotten wisp essence several times already, although no seal of the faun. You can expand into an area that has the cloudberry bushes.

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got a Seal of the Faun...but of course I have no Cloudberries so I can’t do Explorer’s Permit anyway, I was on vacay during the Cloudberry Bush event of course
    There are expansion areas with cloudberry bushes. I was on a temporary play break when they apparently had that event, so I didn?t know anything about them until I stumbled on to the expansion areas. You?ll find the bushes on the right side of the game board, in some of the tiles near those two trees (one looks like a fairy oak and the other is a pink tree with purple bulbous fruit or something. I haven?t expanded into either of those tiles yet, so I don?t know what either tree is called).

Does anyone know, with the gem-purchased present stack in the market, is there a guaranteed drop of decorations or is it still a random hit and miss like the present stacks you get from neighbors?