Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Thanks orca1006.

(1) I've reported this over

(2) The blank spots could the aftermath of the Yeti event, lets wait a bit for them to clear.

(3) I'm checking on this.

Mining

I have went mining over 2 dozen times and I haven?t gotten but 1 package. Has there been any issues?

Grand Emperor
    No known issue. The presents are random drops. I didn't see them while mining but got it when I exited the mine, so be sure to check your collection gallery after mining. Keep trying and I hope you get them.

New Resident
    Hey is there anyway to get gnome gathering . i have a witch gnome in my storage.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ms31lady View Post
    Hey is there anyway to get gnome gathering . i have a witch gnome in my storage.
    The Gnome Gathering is now available in the Market under Pets tab. For your information, the Witch Gnome goes into either the Gnome Gathering or Haunted House.

New Resident
    I got a problem with an unwanted gift studio on my farm that does not open. I can not sell it, remove it or use it.. who do I contact to get help removing it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babycl View Post
    I got a problem with an unwanted gift studio on my farm that does not open. I can not sell it, remove it or use it.. who do I contact to get help removing it?
    I have the same problem. I’ve three on my farm! I’m about to send a support ticket to storm8. They’ll help remove it from your farm.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babycl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I have the same problem. I’ve three on my farm! I’m about to send a support ticket to storm8. They’ll help remove it from your farm.
    Here is the Bug thread for this issue. This has been fixed. Please see my update there.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ng-after-event

I bought the first gift station was great, help me accomplished all my goals. But the second gift station is still unwrap in my farm, please remove it from my farm. Thank you.

Ok I’m really frustrated now I wasn’t getting the rabbit so I purchased the teapot for 100 diamonds and I’m still not getting the rabbit. What’s up?