Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Alfheim's Light - 2018 Dec 18 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    I think you have to have reached Level 30 to do this goal. That’s how it’s been in Bakery Story.
    The 5 day goals and side goals usually have higher level requirements that are dependent on the recipes needed. The 15 day goals are usually level 12 and up; I know the ovens and decos don't unlock until that level so it would follow that the goal does as well.

Anyone know if parts drop when you do the side goal? Keeping my fingers crossed.
    I started two of each recipe and didn't see any parts drop.

Rhino Keeper
    I miss traditional Christmas things and food

Executive Chef
    Anyone know if parts drop when you do the side goal? Keeping my fingers crossed.
    I've accepted that that's gone away. Anyway, not that you can't keep hoping, but I feel bad that you're setting yourself up for disappointment!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-19-18 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Removed mod action comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    No Christmas recipes or anything. I don't understand what this type of goal actually is but I'm not keen on the prizes apart from the main reward. Meh
    Meh is an understatement. Kids sword fighting in Santa hats. I?ll pass on that one. I have the piano already.

Everything in the last few goals has been either worthless to me or I already had it.

Should this keep up I think it will be time to quit.

Also who in the world would think those tables and chairs are appropriate for Christmas?

Double meh.

I didn't expect such a christmas goal....its seems that i am experiencing a thor movie... I wanted(we all wanted) something festive.alas! But still i am doing this goal...just to keep my christmas spirit alive!! Really expect something better next time ������
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Executive Chef
    I don't think I'll be able to complete the goals on time as I won't be playing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but I'll accept and send gifts if needed. I'm only just started the 2nd recipe on the 1st oven LOL so great....... Never mind

Executive Chef
    This goal is not that bad, sure we didn't get Santa Claus, reindeers or traditional red, green and white but S8 has done what people have asked for and that is inclusion of other cultures.

You have to remember not everyone celebrates Christmas the same way, what might be odd to you is normal for others and vice versa.

Not every year has to be the same, the same things you like others may dislike.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    This goal is not that bad, sure we didn't get Santa Claus, reindeers or traditional red, green and white but S8 has done what people have asked for and that is inclusion of other cultures.

You have to remember not everyone celebrates Christmas the same way, what might be odd to you is normal for others and vice versa.

Not every year has to be the same, the same things you like others may dislike.
    I agree and think the Norse twist was a clever way to provide a theme that is holiday based but not something we've seen a thousand times before. After all these years it's got to be difficult for them to come up with designs that are totally original and aren't recolors or duplicates from their other games.

While this goal might not look obviously or overtly Christmas, the decos seem to have a enough standard holiday trimmings that they would fit in easily with past Christmas items if players wanted them to.

If I was going to complain about the decos, it would be their size. From the market pics, I worry that the 3x3 Yggdrasil deco might very well dwarf Odin's Christmas which is also 3x3. Hopefully when they're placed on our boards their sizes will be complimentary but like I said, the market pics aren't inspiring confidence. It's times like this I really, really miss the old weekly previews we used to get; it would be nice to see all the items together on the board so we knew what we were in for.

Please let there be a sale today!!
    I don't think I'll be able to complete the goals on time as I won't be playing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but I'll accept and send gifts if needed. I'm only just started the 2nd recipe on the 1st oven LOL so great....... Never mind
    I'm facing the same situation as you! Usually have the goals completed with days to spare. This will be a first for me in a few years 😫
    But I've been very sick the last couple of weeks 🤒
    I am happy to have picked up a lot of items from Black Friday...still trying to come out of the hole! LOL
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

The deco is the 3x3 Holiday Living Room originally released as a Goal Reward for the December 2016 Home for the Holiday Goals with a value of 65 gems. It should be noted that this item is on offer for 46 gems in the current sale.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 12-28-2018 VP.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	49307
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-31-18 at 03:46 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast