Thread: Problem spinning the Wheel

New Resident

Problem spinning the Wheel

I have problem with the spinning wheel. I turn the wheel and it is turning but as soon as I stop turning the wheel it stops instead of continue spinning. Somethimes I have to try a couple of minutes without any luck getting the wheel to spin. I've reported the problem to support, but they states that the wheel is functioning and I am the only one that has reported this problem. Is that really the case? Am I the only one with this problem?

Banned
    I have that problem too sometimes. A while back it was very bad and A lot of players had trouble getting wheel to spin. Currently, it's not as bad. Of course, S8 always says there's no problem and it's working as it should...bah humbug to that but you can't change those people.

When my wheel refuses to spin, I usually close the game, come back and try spin before I clog up game doing anything else and that usually works.

If not, I just keep jabbing and trying spins and eventually it goes, thought those spins usually give me junk

New Resident
    I just had to ask here since support tells me that I am the only player that has reported this issue. This doesn't sounds correct according to what you write above, unless nobody reported the problem to support, but only reported it here in the forum. But It doesn't surprise me given the practice they have that any case reported is resolved after they give you an answer stating that it is no problem with the game but probably a hardware fault with your device.
    Well when supports checks the game it shows no problem and the feature is working as intended.
    I hope it is not intended that random people shall have problem spinning the wheel!

No you are not! I also have problems with requests not showing up or days, 5 days is the longest so far, and for the last 6 months at least, it takes 24 hours, sometimes 48, for helpful event prizes toshow up in storage.

Anche a me la ruota non funziona entro e esco la giro per prima o per ultima provato in tutti i modi niente

I have had trouble too. I had been playing Dragon Story for over 6 years. The last year or two I have played less and less and taken long break.

I always have to tap the wheel first for the images to show up. Often it spins and stops but without giving anything and I have to try again.sometimes it takes many tries.