Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard Event: Dec. 14, 2018

Fashion Designer
    Hi is anyone else missing their deluxe chocolate nutcracker? I collected from the milestones but I have gone through my storage items three times now and it is not there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Hi is anyone else missing their deluxe chocolate nutcracker? I collected from the milestones but I have gone through my storage items three times now and it is not there.
    I thought I was missing mine but I found it after restarting my game.

Banned
    I want to thank the two leaders in my group who are boosting like crazy for a dragon that is the, I think, 6th dragon that is a holiday/red hybrid. You guys are the MVPs, lol. At least I know I'll be getting the Anchor Dragon for sure. I didn't want Hectic anyway. Why would I want that when I have Green Christmas, Mama Klaws, Old Klaws, Noel and Chimney.

I am I have just spent the last hour and a half restarting my game and it is still not there, how many points will I lose if they don’t fix this, I am sick of having to restart every time we have these goals and searching through my massive storage only to not have it, what a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Please tell me why I shoild bother, if I come in 3rd I get 20 useless mystic maps. I have expanded all the way with them need marble keys now. Surely after all this time you could have amended the prizes to reflect this? Good grief.
    Agree they seem to be milestone prizes too and a total waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I am I have just spent the last hour and a half restarting my game and it is still not there, how many points will I lose if they don’t fix this, I am sick of having to restart every time we have these goals and searching through my massive storage only to not have it, what a waste of time.
    Turned my iPad off, restarted and opened game for the twentieth time and still not there, just missed the first sixty points, if this keeps up I will ask to be reimbursed the points I cannot collect. This game is getting way beyond a joke. Too many glitches. Not happy
    Last edited by cherrycastleorchard; 12-16-18 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Wrong points

Have you got yours yet?

Turned my iPad off, restarted and opened game for the twentieth time and still not there, just missed the first sixty points, if this keeps up I will ask to be reimbursed the points I cannot collect. This game is getting way beyond a joke. Too many glitches. Not happy
    Just missed another 60 points

Just missed another 60 points
    Still missing 60 points every 2 and a half hours, no way can I keep up now.

CHERRYCASTLEORCHARD...Have you looked in the ALL catagory? Sometimes it's placed there, instead of decorations. I hope you find it soon because it's points that will definitely help for reaching your milestones..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast