Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Leaderboard Event: Dec. 14, 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I know. I find it quite unprofessional. I mean, I know it is just a game and so forth, but one would think that they would be professional enough to spell things correctly (like not saying "Win two battles with *YOURN* Olympus type dragons" instead of *YOUR*), use correct icons, etc. I mean, many of us here in the forum write well and don't submit our comments with typos and incorrect spellings, and we're just here for fun. But that is small potatoes in relation to what squigglish said below, which is that "Glitches, bugs and errors are the norm." I, for one, lost out on a ton of LB points today because, even though I bought a boost, and it showed up as I had bought a boost, it didn't give me the double points. I'm just trying to place high enough that I can win some Mystic Maps (I guess I'm one of the few people who still needs them), but I didn't even move up on the LB because I didn't get the double points. It's so aggravating, yet I am so stupid that I keep pumping more cash into this company every week between my two DS accounts, 2 FFS accounts, and some of their matching games. And yet these people make more money than I do, even with all their errors. Ugh!
    I really don't know what happened with this company. It sounds like they were highly successful and profitable for a while, and then in early 2017 they laid off a large portion of their staff with little or no notice, which to me indicates that profits were dropping. Perhaps they are short staffed and that is why they can't keep up with all the bugs and glitches. But it seems like they would have more profit if they had more happy customers. Giving us more expansions or ways to expand more quickly would also make us happier, and it would entice us to buy more animals and more habitats as well, but it seems that they can't quite wrap their heads around that concept yet. (I'm sure this final paragraph will be cut out because it is supposedly "off topic," although it does pertain to the issue of why we have so many bugs and errors that go uncorrected.)
    Surely you jest Pheonix406, by giving us what we want takes away CONTROL of the game back to us and that will not happen!

Whilst it would be a great Christmas gift Scrooge would take it back with a blink of an eye!

It is the season for giving and we keep on receiving glitches (haha) not funny Storm8!

Banned
    Nice to see S8 respond to this thread before the event ended. Oh, wait......

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Can you clarify what you mean? We didn't make any changes.
    Hi Elsa. Now that you are back from holidays, I think you still owe us a reply and an explanation on that!
    Hopefully for us, the Caretakers and S8 customers, we don't have Goldfish memory!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Hi Elsa. Now that you are back from holidays, I think you still owe us a reply and an explanation on that!
    Hopefully for us, the Caretakers and S8 customers, we don't have Goldfish memory!
    I did some digging. As I mentioned earlier, we didn't make any changes to the event.

There was a separate issue unrelated to the event that caused a temporary "bug", impacting the multiplier for crops. However, as shown in the event text for the duration of the event, crops were only meant to yield +2. When the other bug was resolved, it resolved any other impacted issues, including loot rules.

The bug benefited players, especially those with maximum farms.

Actually, you confirm everything that is already written in the previous posts.
    To be honest, I am extremely disappointed by this unfair point of view (there are tens of complaints in the last pages that explain the reasons why), but I wasn't expected anything better than the typical wooden language that S8 likes to use to correctify everything!
    At least, we finally have an official reply and we know what to expect next and for this reason Elsa I really appreciate it for your time!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567