Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard Event: Dec. 14, 2018

Executive Chef
    I'm missing 339 leaderboard points.

This game is so glitched, the points add to the total count then they are deducted within 2 seconds. As solution I close the game immediately when this happens and open again which then shows the total amount correctly.

A few moments ago 339 were not added, I thought closing and reopen will help but to no avail.

Please fix the glitches, I'm putting too much effort to get the final milestone and I don't want unpleasant surprises. Thank you very much.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    CHERRYCASTLEORCHARD...Have you looked in the ALL catagory? Sometimes it's placed there, instead of decorations. I hope you find it soon because it's points that will definitely help for reaching your milestones..
    Yes I have tried everything it is just not there. I am very disappointed I estimate that it was 6:30 am S8 forum time when I should have received it and now and your post says2:48 am. A full day and no sign of it lots of points lost. All the problems every event, maybe I should just stop playing.

I sent a request to support, hopefully they wii fix it for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown25 View Post
    Someone has 213k already
    These players have more money than sense! I wonder if that is a new player?.?.?....

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I sent a request to support, hopefully they wii fix it for me.
    No answer yet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    These players have more money than sense! I wonder if that is a new player?.?.?....
    That's what I say too. Paying out the wazoo for pixels is insane and the gold/food/essence takes at least 8 months to pay itself off.

No answer yet
    Still no answer, looks like even the mods are sick of all the problems as there is no sign of them. S8 should not run events close to holidays if they cannot respond. Not happy, almost too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Hi is anyone else missing their deluxe chocolate nutcracker? I collected from the milestones but I have gone through my storage items three times now and it is not there.
    Do you have yours yet? An answer would be nice.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Still no answer, looks like even the mods are sick of all the problems as there is no sign of them. S8 should not run events close to holidays if they cannot respond. Not happy, almost too late now.
    Moderators are normal players who volunteer their time and cannot personally address any in-game issues you may be having. We appreciate any activity level they provide, but please note it's not expected nor required that they respond to every post and we should treat them with kindness all year round.

Please allow support time to respond and kindly note that during the holidays, response times may take longer than usual due to the volume of requests received during this time. If you are progression blocked, you are welcome to message me your ticket number.

New Resident
    Why don't they place these "event tools" at the top in the storage instead of a random place in the storage?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast