Thread: Storm ID

Storm ID

How can I go in and change my storm ID?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kirafry View Post
    I'm 98% sure that we cannot change our ID like we can our bakery names because it's one of the main ways they track our accounts. If we do open a new s8 ID, it creates a new account with all s8 games thus we lose all progress made under the first s8 ID.

That said, if you get a new device that does not have any s8 games downloaded on to it, when you download BS (or any s8 game) for the first time, it will be a blank slate and you can create a new account. Most of us have had to transfer our game from our old device to the new ones so this is not news but if you did want to start another bakery from ground level, this would be the way to do it I would think.

There is a way you can change your ID, but ONLY 1 time, I have done this before, so I know.

So after the 1 time you change it, you cannot change it again. So make sure if you do want to change your ID, you make sure that is what you want your ID to be forever. However you have to give 3 possible ideas for the IDs you want, will be ok with.

However to get your ID changed, you have to submit a request to (you google this) - Submit a request - Storm8 Support -

and here are the steps.

Click on - Select a category to display available topics - and click the thing that appears under it. - account recovery & account questions - After that you will see what you can send a request for, then you scroll just a little and you will see - change my ID - That is how I did it a few years ago, however not sure if it still works, but that is the only way I was able to do it.

However you have to give a reason with why you want your ID to change.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

You'll need to contact Support: support form. See here on how to contact Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form