Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spellbound dew

Spellbound dew

Any idea how to get more spellbound dew? I only get it from Ivy?s hut I harvest flowers like crazy but none ever drop

Nightclub Owner
    Here's the HUB Inventory entry on Spellbound Dew:

Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca
    Uses: item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]

And here's the link for the HUB inventory itself if you would like to do a deeper dive into it: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

Fashion Designer
    The spellbound bloom, which you can get for gems, is so worth it. You can collect 2-4 dews every 2 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The spellbound bloom, which you can get for gems, is so worth it. You can collect 2-4 dews every 2 hours.
    Yes the Spellbound Bloom is the best Dew dropper and always guranteed. Most of the others on the list are random.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    2019 now and the drop is too rare and too Low

Nightclub Owner
    If you don't have the spellbound bloom but have the witchy alpaca that's a pretty reliable source of spellbound dew. The dark unicorn as well. The difficulty with spellbound dew is that many of the things that drop it reliably are from past events

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    If you don't have the spellbound bloom but have the witchy alpaca that's a pretty reliable source of spellbound dew. The dark unicorn as well. The difficulty with spellbound dew is that many of the things that drop it reliably are from past events
    The unicorns from the MRC are a very reliable source. Plus tokens plus energy. Win win.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if the spellbound dew drop from flower bushes as well?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Does anyone know if the spellbound dew drop from flower bushes as well?
    Flowers & bushes should be, but must be really rare! I get most from my Unicorns & Alpaca.
    Drops: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/invent...Dew,Drops=true
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Is the spellbound bloom still available? I can’t find it to be able to buy it.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast