Thread: Current Holiday Season Goal Disappeared

New Resident

Current Holiday Season Goal Disappeared

I started making the curry dishes for the first goal. Now the goals are gone. I tried to cook and assemble items I know are in the goal to see if that would trigger it but it didn't. Why did the goals disappear? All I have now are goals for downloading/playing separate apps.

I for one am incredibly frustrated, I am Level 29 almost 30 now and still haven't gotten the new 5 day goals. I even expanded my place to make room for the snowglobe, which I probably will not even get now. I submitted a ticket to support, and immedately they replied that they closed the ticket. They don't do individual support anymore. About ready to uninstall the game, if this is how they are going to treat their players.

I made it to Level 30 and voila' the 5 day goal appeared!! So, I think for anyone under Level 30, that didn't get the set of goals yet. Maybe that's why?? Anyway, just so glad I can attempt to do it, I really want that snowglobe! lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by winomom View Post
    I started making the curry dishes for the first goal. Now the goals are gone. I tried to cook and assemble items I know are in the goal to see if that would trigger it but it didn't. Why did the goals disappear? All I have now are goals for downloading/playing separate apps.
    Goals disappear upon completion. Level up to get to the required level for the next goal.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladywanders1 View Post
    I made it to Level 30 and voila' the 5 day goal appeared!! So, I think for anyone under Level 30, that didn't get the set of goals yet. Maybe that's why?? Anyway, just so glad I can attempt to do it, I really want that snowglobe! lol
    Yap goals unlock when you reach the required levels. Glad you got yours.

New Resident
    Another goal just randomly marked as Finished, when I had not finished it. Now I no longer have the goal. It wasn't even possible to achieve the goal in the time I had to do it given the time it takes to cook things and only having so many holiday stoves. I'm not sure how you can close out this issue, when it wasn't even resolved. In the quote you pulled out, I stated that I STARTED making the dishes that I knew were in the first goal (it was there but then it disappeared), but I hadn't COMPLETED those dishes. Issue not resolved.

New Resident
    I was almost done with Part 3 and then all of a sudden the goal showed as FINISHED in the Goals screen and now its gone. My last couple of items finished cooking and I served them, and NO CREDIT for meeting that goal. Now the next goal is not showing.

Executive Chef
    I was almost done with Part 3 and then all of a sudden the goal showed as FINISHED in the Goals screen and now its gone. My last couple of items finished cooking and I served them, and NO CREDIT for meeting that goal. Now the next goal is not showing.
    The new goal has just popped up and it looks like another winter type goal.... Ugh does Christmas not exist in Storm8 land?

Grand Emperor
    Another goal just randomly marked as Finished, when I had not finished it. Now I no longer have the goal. It wasn't even possible to achieve the goal in the time I had to do it given the time it takes to cook things and only having so many holiday stoves. I'm not sure how you can close out this issue, when it wasn't even resolved. In the quote you pulled out, I stated that I STARTED making the dishes that I knew were in the first goal (it was there but then it disappeared), but I hadn't COMPLETED those dishes. Issue not resolved.
    Your first post said your goals disappeared but from your post below, it seemed like you got to The Holiday Season Part 3 before the series of Goals expired. What specific issue are you having? I hope you know understand that I can't see what you are seeing in your game so I'm answering as best as I can based on what you have posted. Please provide details or screenshots will be very helpful.

Could it be that your game progress was not saved which was why your dishes disappeared? If so that would affect the progress of your goals. Perhaps you want to check your connections, make sure you are using a strong and reliable connection. Try the suggestions under sections Connection Issues and Sync Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

The Holiday Seasons goals have expired now as member mentioned.