Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cavalcade Tournament 12. 14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Do you play on an Apple device?

Wifi speed and connection are important but the biggest problem are the memory leaks in this game which causes crashing. And it's short-term memory ... NOT storage memory.
    I am on Android, and at home. Not on public WiFi.
    I had game roll back before, I would just battle the same round again. Problem is the game brought me back to round 1.😭

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thank you.

You can do this! I ended up trying Green Christmas (holiday/red) because it's double red element. My Mama Klaws is spectacular but only level 9. I would've tried Fire, Playful or Neo Fire but everyone is hanging out in the healing spa.
    Good grief finally!!! L14 Glasswing that I used at least 9/10 other times only to lose took Aquar down. 3 hours left to finish. Hope I have somebody left to step up. I need a calculator to add up how many are in line for the spa. Thanks for kind words and support. 😊👍🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Good grief finally!!! L14 Glasswing that I used at least 9/10 other times only to lose took Aquar down. 3 hours left to finish. Hope I have somebody left to step up. I need a calculator to add up how many are in line for the spa. Thanks for kind words and support. 😊👍🏻
    It was not pretty but I managed to finish in time. Used Unruly with one big bash.
    NuiC, I am wondering how red was a good color to use when the chart shows it is not good for Tropic? That also happens with players who are successful with L15 commons. Like they will win with water when the chart shows blue as weak. Bottom line, just how an L1 Fire can beat a champ, any dragon can be the winner I guess.
    Now to jump on Castle Story before weekday warrior ends😜
    Best of luck to those still at it👍🏻

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345