Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cavalcade Tournament 12. 14

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    anyone have tips for Aquarknight? My frustration level is climbing.
    After QUITE a few losses, I finally was able to beat it with Wood Nymph(fairytale,pink and green) using BASH first.. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    anyone have tips for Aquarknight? My frustration level is climbing.
    After QUITE a few losses,I finally beat it with a level 8 Wood Nymph(fairytale,pink and green) using BASH first... good luck

Sorry for the double post...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    After QUITE a few losses,I finally beat it with a level 8 Wood Nymph(fairytale,pink and green) using BASH first... good luck

Sorry for the double post...
    Thank you. I don't have Wood Nymph but I'll look for similar dragons.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m in the same boat. Been on this dragon all day. I only have L15 neo diamond, at 172 in game I haven?t managed to breed Diamond yet. Using L14 glasswing, Mithril and a few others to no avail. Guess I?ll go to some random dragons and see if we can?t get past this. Hang in there😉

Have to say that the level 20 Cavalcade Dragon in the last battle looked intimidatingly awesome, but it went down with a whimper from just one hit by my Valiant Dragon

Still, I can't wait to evolve it to Epic level. I think it'd look pretty cool in whichever habitat I put it in.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so way behind. Plus, I don't have the videos to speed things up so good luck to me!

Just like the previous one, I decided to experiment the attack methods in this tourney (just for fun). However, I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna use ultimate on those champions left in rounds 21-30 should I ran out of time.

Rounds 1-5 (pure bash)
    1. Brazil 3 < Fire (15) B
    2. Confection 4 < Air (15) B
    3. Night Imp 5 < Water (15) Bb
    4. Headless 6 < Forest (15) bB
    5. Neo Blue 7 < Air (15) B

Rounds 6-10 (pure magic)
    6. Strength 8 < Fire (15) mM
    7. Full Moon 9 < Water (15) M
    8. Maple 10 < Air (15) M
    9. Neo White 11 < Water (15) Mmm
    10. Omega Light Mother 12 < Air (15) M

Rounds 11-15 (bash-magic)
    11. Spark 13 < Fire (15) bM
    12. Tombstone 14 < Water (15) Bm
    13. Noel 15 < Water (15) B
    14. Skeletal Knight 16 < Air (15) bM
    15. Cirque 17 < Water (15) B

Rounds 16-20 (magic-bash)
    16. Fungi 18 < Water (15) Mb
    17. Dueler 19 < Beast (15) Mbb [1st attempt Air (15) M (critical hit) then I accidentally clicked the pop-up banner of the number of crowns I received and I was redirected to the storage then the battle ended. When I opened again, the round was reset! Grrr!]* [Next attempts (losses): 3x Air (15), Fire (15), Water (15), Dark (10), Forest (15)] - - WHAT A FRUSTRATING ROUND!!!
    18. Graffiti 20 < Air (15) mbb
    19. Triple Rainbow 16 < I can't remember whether I used Fire or Air. So busy with work! (-_-)
    20. Truffle 17 < Water (15) mbb

Rounds 21-30 (random attacks)
    21. Gilded Knight 17 < Air (15) B
    22. Mama 17 < Fire (15) bM
    23. Sunburst 18 < Water (15) bmm [lost Air (15)]
    24. Winter Solstice 18 < Water (15) B
    25. Macaw 18 < Beast (15) mB [lost Air (15)]
    26. Centurion 19 < ULTIMATE [lost Air (15)]
    27. Swamp 19 < Air (15) mBm
    28. Achilles 19 < Air (15) mbm
    29. Aquarknight 20 < Air (15) mB
    30. Calvacade 20 < Beast (15) mM [lost Air (15), Fire (15)]

Used total of 54 gold due to time issues on ultimate attack for Round 26 and speed up battles for rounds 27-30.

Thank goodness, I didn't need to ultimate Aquarknight!!!
    Last edited by glenngenius; 12-19-18 at 10:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone finished beating Rd 30 Dragon but Dragon was not rewarded, and the game brought you back to Rd 1?

I beat Rd 30, and loading the arean again show a stone Dragon for me , but then the game lagged a bit, and bounce out of battle arena screen. I click on arena again and it showed Rd 1 Brazil Dragon. With only one day left noway I could do this tournament over again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Anyone finished beating Rd 30 Dragon but Dragon was not rewarded, and the game brought you back to Rd 1?

I beat Rd 30, and loading the arean again show a stone Dragon for me , but then the game lagged a bit, and bounce out of battle arena screen. I click on arena again and it showed Rd 1 Brazil Dragon. With only one day left noway I could do this tournament over again.
    Had that happen before, raise a ticket with support! I had actually taken a screenshot don’t know why but Support were amazing in this instance!
    Just a hint, take a screenshot of how many battle tokens you have before the start of a tournament, it helps!

Good luck Hun!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Had that happen before, raise a ticket with support! I had actually taken a screenshot don’t know why but Support were amazing in this instance!
    Just a hint, take a screenshot of how many battle tokens you have before the start of a tournament, it helps!

Good luck Hun!
    Or take a shot of your victory the moment it appears and use it when things like this happen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Or take a shot of your victory the moment it appears and use it when things like this happen.

oooooo ... he's SO CUTE! Reminds me of Demon or Dark Chroma.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast