Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Happiness and Cheer - can't gift new goal parts

I agree we NEED AN EXTRA DAY after this! I am so behind in building.. I usually have 2 built by now! Storm8 please get onto this issue!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyinhotpink View Post
    I can?t find the snowflake or snowball to gift (parts for new goal) to nbrs is it me or a I missing something please help
    I can find the snowflake or snowball either. It must be some kind of glitch.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyinhotpink View Post
    I can?t find the snowflake or snowball to gift (parts for new goal) to nbrs is it me or a I missing something please help
    There is a thread in the Bugs & Issues Forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...new-goal-parts

It's also being discussed in the goal thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107003

Feel free to join either discussion to add your voice to the topic. Everything that can be done from our side, has been done so now it's just a matter of waiting for a mod to log in and pass the word onto the team. However, at this hour it's unlikely that this issue will be fixed tonight - past experience says that it will be seen to in the morning when the team gets back into their offices.

I can't gift the new goal parts either. I can ask for parts from my neighbors. I have an android phone.

New Resident
    Having same issue

Quote Originally Posted by misstwilight99 View Post
    i agree we need an extra day after this! I am so behind in building.. I usually have 2 built by now! Storm8 please get onto this issue!
    agree 110% but seriously doubt we'll get an extra day. It would make for a nice christmas present s8!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've flagged this over. Please wait for the team to check/fix this for us.
    Thank you so much Rynetory! Hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    agree 110% but seriously doubt we'll get an extra day. It would make for a nice christmas present s8!
    Sure would be a great Christmas present.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Is this issue going to be fixed? I was disappointed when I couldn't find them to send to all my neighbors.

Angry New goal gfts not available! !

New goal, we are unable to gft snowflakes /snowballs? Getting tired of this built ur own stuff!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast