Thread: Goal glitch with wallpaper?

Angry Goal glitch with wallpaper?

I already bought the glowing cities wallpaper for all of my bakery, but now I have a goal that says to buy six of them, and it won't show I have that completed even though I have way more than six.

Rhino Keeper
    This.is.not.a.glitch! It says that you have to BUY not HAVE.
    You've better not to buy anything from the goal update until it tells you to do so.
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    It's not a glitch, the game has always been designed like that. When the goal says 'buy', you have to actually buy the item once you get the goal - it won't count the items you bought prior to that particular goal. Most of the time, if not always, the goal only considers items bought in advance when it says 'have'. Just buy more wallpaper and it should solve your problem. Now, if you have absolutely no more wall left to place wallpapers to complete the goal, try the trick where any kind of wallpaper bought will count towards the goal.

Grand Emperor
    Try the method recommended by Ms Pepperwoo, it works. Next time, don't rush to buy new items when there's a goal. Good luck.

New Resident
    why cant a buy the sapphire stove in restaurant story or the stove in bakery story that made the cider the barrel was the gift part. also other stoves that sugar knob & sugar knob % in restaurant story ye olde knob apple knob masala seal

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie457 View Post
    why cant a buy the sapphire stove in restaurant story or the stove in bakery story that made the cider the barrel was the gift part. also other stoves that sugar knob & sugar knob % in restaurant story ye olde knob apple knob masala seal
    Check the google play market for the new seasonal versions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Goal issues

I am playing Bakery Story and I have a goal that requires me to purchase and build 3 powderpuff stoves but they are locked and I have only 13 days to complete so how am I supposed to complete goal if I can't purchase the stoves?.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bindisue1969 View Post
    I am playing Bakery Story and I have a goal that requires me to purchase and build 3 powderpuff stoves but they are locked and I have only 13 days to complete so how am I supposed to complete goal if I can't purchase the stoves?.
    Welcome to the forum.

You need to complete Goal 1 of Happiness and Cheer in order to unlock the Powdered Stoves. Here's the Goal thread with goal info in Post 1.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...c-13-(15-Days)

(Closing thread since original question has been answered and thread has gone to a different topic.)