Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Happiness and Cheer - can't gift new goal parts

Executive Chef
    Thank you STORM8

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cadreamer View Post
    I have been playing Bakery Story since 2012. When TeamLava was responsible for the game, it was fun and the goals were always nice.

Many of my bakery neighbors are convinced that Storm8 is intentionally making the goals difficult, because they want to force us to buy gems. I, for one, will never buy gems in order to build an appliance.

The current goal, Snowflakes in the Air, is by far the worst goal I have ever seen. It is nothing short of obnoxious for Storm8 to release a goal but deliberately NOT make the parts available for us to "gift" one another.

Storm8 is destroying the fun. Why would they do this?
    I couldn’t agree with you anymore, I’ve been playing since 2012 too.

Quote Originally Posted by cadreamer View Post
    I have been playing Bakery Story since 2012. When TeamLava was responsible for the game, it was fun and the goals were always nice.

Many of my bakery neighbors are convinced that Storm8 is intentionally making the goals difficult, because they want to force us to buy gems. I, for one, will never buy gems in order to build an appliance.

The current goal, Snowflakes in the Air, is by far the worst goal I have ever seen. It is nothing short of obnoxious for Storm8 to release a goal but deliberately NOT make the parts available for us to "gift" one another.

Storm8 is destroying the fun. Why would they do this?
    I have been playing since 2012 too. Or possibly that was when I joined the forums. Playing at least that long if not longer!

So glad it was FINALLY fixed!

But I am very behind in building now! With the old layout of goals it wouldn't effect us at all, I used to finish with a week to spare. Now I am finishing these new goals in the last 1-2 days, so I don't know if I'll finish this one since the gift problem. I know a lot of others agree.

Sometimes I wonder if Storm8 are trying to get people to quit the games, it's just not fair a lot of the times...
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567