Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: The Holiday Season - 2018 Dec 13 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    Got 22 hours and still need to make 12 more holiday pretzels. I really hope I can make it on time

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    The final prize (snow globe fountain) does not appear in my inventory (item) list... :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by adreamdeferred View Post
    I can't find it either!
    On iOS, it's pretty far back in the floor decos - back by the Luau Dog and Fire Dancers.

Since the Snow Globe Fountain is no longer available for market purchase, you won't see it in your deco tab until you own it. If you have finished all the goals and received the congratulatory pop up but not the deco itself, you'll need to open a Support Ticket with s8. Hope this helps.

Just finished about an hour ago. It’s kind of big for my small restaurant but at least I have it in my inventory for the future.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    On iOS, it's pretty far back in the floor decos - back by the Luau Dog and Fire Dancers.

Since the Snow Globe Fountain is no longer available for market purchase, you won't see it in your deco tab until you own it. If you have finished all the goals and received the congratulatory pop up but not the deco itself, you'll need to open a Support Ticket with s8. Hope this helps.
    Thanks, I finally found it. It's not where the goal prizes normally are -_- I am on Android; it was by the rainbowy Sno Couch/Sno Cone stuff
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by adreamdeferred View Post
    Thanks, I finally found it. It's not where the goal prizes normally are -_- I am on Android; it was by the rainbowy Sno Couch/Sno Cone stuff
    Glad to hear you finally found it. I think it's not with the goal items because when it was originally released it was a market purchase item, not a goal prize; so when we get it as a goal reward it just goes to its originally designated location.

This goal should?ve been longer than 5 days. It singles out people who have a ton of active neighbors or can afford to blow as many gems as possible. I was really looking forward to the snow globe. I set my alarm throughout the night to make sure to keep up with making the food, spent a bunch of gems, begged for parts all day every day to be able to build multiple stoves, and still I cannot complete the goal. It is THE most disappointing feeling! It took 3 days just to get the stoves, and barely the third one was finally able to be built at 3am last night (and that?s spending gems to finish it). I finish Part 3 after spending gems to finish two servings, and then Part 4 pops up with an impossible number of recipes in the 45 minutes left to complete the goal (would cost over 200 gems to finish). A quantity of 15 servings that take 7 hours for each would take 4 days to complete, and there were multiple of those. How can all of that be done in just 5 days? I don’t understand....

I am level 64 and have invested some time into this game. I am already upset because once I spent money to purchase gems to try to support the game, I was no longer offered a chance to watch videos for bonus gems. I have no problem spending money from time to time as I know it costs money to keep this game going, but I don?t like feeling swindled and constantly being disappointed by these goals after trying my hardest to finish them. I think this might be the end of the road for me on this game...

I am so []!!! I even set an alarm on my phone so I could finish my last recipes with gems so I could get prize and they ended the goal early!!!! This is []!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-18-18 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    I am so []!!! I even set an alarm on my phone so I could finish my last recipes with gems so I could get prize and they ended the goal early!!!! This is []!!!
    I feel the same (although I’m sure you saw my response above yours). It’s super upsetting. I went to tip someone today and saw the effin snow globe and it crushed my spirit a bit. The only reason I MIGHT keep playing is because it’s my little distraction in life, but the fun has essentially been ruined for me and I will never give them another dime of my money!!! And for god sakes if I can’t finish this current goal, I am done. Still don’t have half of what I need for just one stove and a day has already went by. Sick of this!

Rhino Keeper

Holiday Season goal

will i get reward if i finish this goal after time is over?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    will i get reward if i finish this goal after time is over?
    Unfortunately, no. To get the final prize, you must complete all the tasks listed on page 1 before a goal ends. You'll see that goals are either 5 or 15 days long, for these timed goals the counter starts from the first day the goal is released not the first time a player opens it. This specific goal started on the 13th and ended the 18th so it is now classified as expired.

A new goal has started if you're interested, info located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107056

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast