Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: The Holiday Season - 2018 Dec 13 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammi501 View Post
    Can someone help me for some reason the holiday goal has not showed up on my game but it's on my friends
    What level are you? I know you have to be at least 20 for the stove, it could be even higher though.

New Resident
    I'm at level 26

Nightclub Owner
    I'm at level 26
    I agree with TwoSpoons, it's likely that this particular goal requires a higher level. The Curry recipe on the Basic Stove doesn't unlock until level 29 which leads me to think players need to be at least at that level or perhaps even higher.

I really wish they would include this information on the goals somehow. For instance, if a player isn't at the necessary level then s8 could let the player see the goal in their book but it would be greyed out with the UNLOCK AT LEVEL XX text just like the recipes are done. That way there would be no confusion and lower level players could know straight off if it's possible to level up in time. Why don't they do that, I wonder?

Executive Chef
    Kind of a toss up: probably a lot of people never know there's a goal going on, so putting a notice in the game just makes it obvious what they're missing. But it is a social game, so it would help players like sammi501 who find out from neighbors that something is going on. I mean, I think it would be better to have the info, but maybe that's why they don't, they know that there are more players in blissful ignorance than in panicked wondering.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I am so glad that the snow globe fountain is the final prize. I seen it in a restaurant once and wanted it ever since! I'm glad it's now going to be a new addition to my little spot. Also love the first two steps are only requiring 5 of each recipe and the cook times aren't extremely long!
    Me too!! I get envious when I see it in my neighbors cafe

The final prize (snow globe fountain) does not appear in my inventory (item) list... :'(

New Resident
    Serve 10 Candied Walnuts (20g to skip)
    - Holiday Stove
    - 4 Hours
    Serve 10 Holiday Pancakes (20g to skip)
    - Holiday Stove
    - 4 Hours

Help!! My stove only show holiday pancakes recipe. Cannot find candied walnuts. For the other goal like artichoke cheese dip I use gems, because I cannot find the recipes. Currently I am on level 34

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chekiera View Post
    Serve 10 Candied Walnuts (20g to skip)
    - Holiday Stove
    - 4 Hours
    Serve 10 Holiday Pancakes (20g to skip)
    - Holiday Stove
    - 4 Hours

Help!! My stove only show holiday pancakes recipe. Cannot find candied walnuts. For the other goal like artichoke cheese dip I use gems, because I cannot find the recipes. Currently I am on level 34
    Have you scrolled to the other page? The new 3 recipes are on 1st page and old recipes are on 2nd page of the appliance

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    The final prize (snow globe fountain) does not appear in my inventory (item) list... :'(
    I can't find it either!
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Grand Emperor
    Can someone help me for some reason the holiday goal has not showed up on my game but it's on my friends
    Welcome to the forum.

Goals wont unlock unless you have reached the required level. Get to level 30 for these goals.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast