Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I'm a newbie also. Was going to give the timed goal a try but I saw the tile and I quit. It doesn't look snowy enough , at least to me.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm a newbie also. Was going to give the timed goal a try but I saw the tile and I quit. It doesn't look snowy enough , at least to me.
    I usually never buy the wallpaper or tiles in the goal - you are allowed to buy other wallpaper/tiles and I'll just get something I like or is a lot cheaper!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_0608 View Post
    I usually never buy the wallpaper or tiles in the goal - you are allowed to buy other wallpaper/tiles and I'll just get something I like or is a lot cheaper!
    Thanks! Maybe I'll try again after the holidays when I have more time.
    If it hadn't been for Black Friday sale, I would not have as much Christmas deco, but at least I got a little bit.

There are no pictures here. Does anyone know what the prizes are??

Hi, you seem to know what the prizes are for this goal. Will you share what they are please?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheljm36 View Post
    Hi, you seem to know what the prizes are for this goal. Will you share what they are please?
    The prizes for both the Main Goal and Side Goal are in the first post along with all the necessary info. Also, if you scroll to the very bottom of Post 1, there is a 'Spoiler' tag that you can click which will reveal every item involved in this current goal set.

Nightclub Owner
    This weeks iOS Value Pack:

The Snowboard Bench is a 2x1 deco, 24 Gem Value was released in February 2012 as a possible 3rd place prize from the Snow Box.

Rhino Keeper
    What's up with the scale of the Winter Sugar Feast?* The people are significantly smaller than the various elves in other decor!!!* Normally I would probably buy a couple extra of these but they look silly.* Does anyone check these things?

Executive Chef
    Just barely going to unlock the 2nd recipe on the 2nd appliance! I'm okay with not finishing, but I do wish they'd have made this one easier than the usual goals, it's such a crazy time of year.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789