Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Parts were added!
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 12-14-18 at 01:44 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    Thank you. Please know that we all appreciate any assistance you can offer. We all love to play the game, and would love to continue with the goal. Considering that goal parts were not able to be sent since the goal began, and that many parts are required, is it possible to add a day or 2 to the time allowed to complete the goal? That would help immensely.
    The parts just became available... Many thanks from all of us⛄️

Looks like for me it has finally been fixed.
    I do have my 1st oven built.
    I have been sending out requests. For my 2nd oven I still need
    a few more snowflakes ❄️ & lots of snowballs.
    Thank you very much for fixing things!
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Thank you

Farm Supplier
    As of midday, I hadn't received any of the requests I'd sent for 2 days. I also wasn't being credited for the dishes that I cooked. Tonight, I can't even get the game to load! Is anyone else having trouble with any of these things? I try not to gripe and complain but I'm really, really frustrated! I'd appreciate it so much if anyone can help me get this resolved. Also, this goal apparently a winter, snow goal. Is anyone disappointed that we aren't getting a Christmas goal? Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Black Friday sales but I was really looking forward to a Christmas goal! For those of you struggling to build ovens, I was able to build 5 with the load and dump method we've been using. That's the one thing that has worked for me today.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    As of midday, I hadn't received any of the requests I'd sent for 2 days. I also wasn't being credited for the dishes that I cooked. Tonight, I can't even get the game to load! Is anyone else having trouble with any of these things? I try not to gripe and complain but I'm really, really frustrated! I'd appreciate it so much if anyone can help me get this resolved. Also, this goal apparently a winter, snow goal. Is anyone disappointed that we aren't getting a Christmas goal? Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Black Friday sales but I was really looking forward to a Christmas goal! For those of you struggling to build ovens, I was able to build 5 with the load and dump method we've been using. That's the one thing that has worked for me today.
    Sorry to hear you're having goal issues, I hope you get them sorted soon. So far as I have seen reported on the forum, no one else seems to be having these specific issues.

To start an open dialogue with an s8 rep on technical issues you can either create a thread in the Bugs & Issues forum (that they frequent more) or open a Support Ticket. Links below and be sure to note that s8's hours are listed as 10am - 6pm PDT Mon-Fri on their support site so it's possible they have already closed for the night and your ticket may not be answered right away.

Bugs & Issues Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Open S8 Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    kinda boring repetitive prizes

Rhino Keeper
    Between the parts delay at the beginning and the first recipe being 3hrs so drops are less the overall goal is much slower and challenging.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sure I will finish on time. I am happy it is a winter theme and love the tables and chairs. Prizes are not so alluring but I am happy for new recipes to master!

Rhino Keeper
    Can anything be done about the lost time?
    When the game started, the time was reduced by a day AFTER ONLY 2 HOURS.
    Then there's the time lost when we couldn't get goal parts.

I'm being asked by my neighbors. They are not happy.
    Thank you for the help.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast