Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Noooooooooooooo where's the Santa's Grotto????

Fashion Designer
    Still no fix on the gifting new parts bug? I doubt we will get extra day for this though.

Parts for goal not available to gft!

Since Storm8 is in PST time that means the office would be closed. I guess we will find out in the morning.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

LIKED THE goal BUT STILL CAN'T GIFT...ITS JUST TOO AWFUL�� plzz fix it as fast as possible
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

hey, so i got the notification that there's a new goal but i can't actually buy the oven at all. and this happened with the previous two goals as well? it directs me to the ovens and points to the goal oven but i can't purchase it at all. has this happened to anyone before?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181214-070354.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	49128

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoapffpff View Post
    hey, so i got the notification that there's a new goal but i can't actually buy the oven at all. and this happened with the previous two goals as well? it directs me to the ovens and points to the goal oven but i can't purchase it at all. has this happened to anyone before?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181214-070354.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	49128
    You got to buy the tiles and wallpaper first then the oven unlocks

Bring back gifting goal parts please!

There is no way we will finish this goal without being able to gift the parts needed to our friends. I also like getting extra ovens even after I have finished a goal and would like to be able to receive the parts I need. When I spend money on a game I?d like to continue to play it and enjoy myself. If I can meet the goals or build the ovens I want because the designer made it impossible then I?m going to have to ask for a refund and quit playing this game. I hope this was a glitch that will be fixed and we get reimbursed for time and gifts lost!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    You got to buy the tiles and wallpaper first then the oven unlocks
    oh damnnnnnn, thank you. to think i wasted two goals already by being this dumb. thanks sm for helping out!

I too cannot seem to find the parts for the new stove (Snowflake & Snowball) to be able to gift to my neighbors. Like everyone else here I'm hoping it's just a bug. Would like to be able to gift those parts to my neighbors.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast