Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to Christmas?

New Resident
    That’s what I would like to know. Storm8 has made this game so difficult to play without coin. Do they want us to play or not?

Nightclub Owner
    Well, that's me done for the night! I'll get started on this goal tomorrow morning when they've hopefully gotten the parts sorted. I don't see any Mods online so I'm not sure if s8 will get the news about goal parts before they close up shop today.

First thoughts on new items:
    Pros:
    - Table, Chair, Counter, Jam/Gingersnap Cookie Recipes are gorgeous (Their dark colors will make a great contrast in my ice theme in Jan.!)
    Cons:
    - Wall deco is pretty but not centered correctly, it sits to one side (or am I going cross eyed from too much screen time?)
    - Powdered Sugar Piles (I can't see displaying this in future, let alone this season)
    - Winter Sugar Feast (Bland table arrangement)
    - Santa's Snow Machine (Holding judgement til I see it placed but my hopes aren't high)

Maybe I'm just over tired, you can decide for yourself on the decos:

The thing is, the unlocked items really set me up to hope that the locked items would also be bolder and darker than usual. Why couldn't they make the Feast set at a larger version of table or at least make it obvious that it was in the same theme set with darker shades? Same goes for the other decos, they're not awful or anything but I just don't sense any sort of cohesion to say that the items are related... other than their names. *shrugs* Overall, I'm not totally disappointed just a little let down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0004423.JPG 
Views:	622 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	49121

Fashion Designer
    No new parts in the gift list! Hard to build ovens without help from gifts. Has this been flagged over?

Also glad they didn’t make this Christmas. I like the neutral snowy/winter type updates. It’s not tacky or ugly. How many red & green stuff does someone need? Gets old and boring doing the same thing year after year.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    No new parts in the gift list! Hard to build ovens without help from gifts. Has this been flagged over?

Also glad they didn’t make this Christmas. I like the neutral snowy/winter type updates. It’s not tacky or ugly. How many red & green stuff does someone need? Gets old and boring doing the same thing year after year.
    I checked but didn't see any mods active online at the moment so I don't think the team is aware yet but it's been reported in the bugs thread and a mod has been PMd. It is doubtful that this will get resolved tonight due to the time, seems most likely they will see to it in the morning.

Rhino Keeper
    Another problem. Although the goal was posted a little over 2 hours ago. a day has already been deducted from the available time to finish goal. Some neighbors have gone way passed upset. Not only can't you get any gifts for new goal but now they have taken even more time away to work

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I just posted a thread about it in the bugs forum, hopefully we can draw attention to it quickly!
    Thanks for posting in the Bugs forum. I've flagged the issue over. Let's all wait for the team to check when they get online later.

Host(ess)
    Same here. Ugh
    They better give us extra days

betting this is no coincidence that we cant gift parts they did the exact same glitch in RS last goal where we couldnt gift the new goal parts.

Thank goodness thought I was losing my marbles not being able to gift. Did a reset on the game because I thought it was just me lol.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast