Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Changes are this is a bug but with the goals being so hard to do anyway missing a day may just make it impossible to complete without spending money. I liked this game much better when it was not constant goals, it gets to be a bit much.

Rhino Keeper
    "Happiness and cheer" ironic title!

It's crystal clear, these games--bakery and restaurant both--have irrevocably jumped the shark. UGH

��������������

Just wondering if I should request parts or wait until the problem is fixed?
    I dont want to run out of time & not have enough to build.
    Thanks!
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Just wondering if I should request parts or wait until the problem is fixed?
    I dont want to run out of time & not have enough to build.
    Thanks!
    Always request parts. I got my 20 last night and 19 so far today. 1 more and my second oven will be baking.

Executive Chef
    I’m certainly hoping they give us extra parts or a free oven for this issue. It’s hard enough to build them all but 3 hours for the first receive means parts drop at an even slower rate. Not good!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-17-18 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate word violated forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    Always request parts. I got my 20 last night and 19 so far today. 1 more and my second oven will be baking.
    You have good neighbors.

I barely have 25 parts between yesterday and today. Should be 40.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    You have good neighbors.

I barely have 25 parts between yesterday and today. Should be 40.
    I do. I have worked hard at that and have less than 60 neighbors.

I do not send out mass requests. I do my visits when I first log on in the am. As soon as someone sends me a request or visits then I send a request to them. I know they are online and I have a better chance of getting the qty of each part I need. It is more effort on my part but it works for me.

Executive Chef
    If this isn't being fixed soon then I guess I'll just have to skip the goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    If this isn't being fixed soon then I guess I'll just have to skip the goal
    Same. I don't really care for snow items anyway. I usually do goals for the new recipes and once in a while, items that I actually like :P

This is frustrating! I'm also showing that 9 people have helped me today but my oven only shows having 3 parts. I'm also only ever getting max of 10 help request, didn't it used to be 20 a day? I've been playing for years and have never seen such a messed up goal! 😣
    Also, do some holiday goals in December, save the winter for January/February!