Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Still no fix on the gifting new parts bug? I doubt we will get extra day for this though.

Agreed. We won't get a day back.. assuming this is a bug and not them continuing to make this game unplayable without paying.

New Resident
    Disappointed yet again with these scenery style goal prizes they always have too many characters

Fashion Designer
    Why do they give a non-Christmas goal a bunch of Christmassy titles? What are they saying there???

Very disappointed.

Executive Chef
    This goal is unplayable without the extra help!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    This goal is unplayable without the extra help!
    I would suggest that since this is a programming issue they would gift us 10 of each goal part for each day they were not available for us to gift neighbors

YES to giving us parts and an extra day or even two!!! This is so infuriating. I dont even like the decor, but want the new recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the issue gets fixed soon!!! Yikes.

I can’t find a response from Storm8. Is the absence of gifting new goal parts an error, or is this how they are going to treat us now?!

Farm Supplier
    Not only can't we gift and receive parts but nothing is dropping from cooking.

It's been over 12 hours now and not a word. The US players will be able to play if it's sorted soon but we in Europe will be doomed for the 2nd day. Not cool

Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-17-18 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate and off topic comments

Rhino Keeper
    Please let the start time to S8s workday be 8am. 14 minutes to go before there is even a chance at a fix. I am tired of checking, I just want to play.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast