Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Grand Emperor

Bakery Story: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

🎃🍂⛄❄️ Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions ❄️⛄🍂🎃

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again! With the holiday season coming up, what items would you like to see in your Bakery?

Please post your suggestions for new items you'd like to see, as well as older items you'd like to see return These can range from decorations and crates to appliances, recipes, and even furniture!

This applies to Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Winter Holidays. This thread will close in a few weeks, so post your wishlist quickly!

[Note: This thread is for items and suggestions. Please do not post new/current game features.]

Executive Chef
    The Pumpkin Carriage. The Gem Dispenser.The Fairy Grotto. San Francisco. The Pagoda.

The Chinese Dragon & the dancers I never was able to do the flash goal back in February.

Secret Garden. The Candy Carousel. The Truffle Chair. The Garden Tea Party. The Pearl Grotto. Bounce House

Not sure if goals applies, but how about the Pirate Ship bow & Sterm. I really wanted that.

Here is some pictures also to give a idea.

All posts below are S8 Source besides 1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43B053C9-6476-4CE2-BD13-96ED417475A8.jpeg 
Views:	180 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	46702

Name:	A4CBC735-B12F-4EB0-9D8B-B8E9E8F494D9.png 
Views:	145 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	46703

Name:	7CAC5497-8B11-48AA-B357-A8945CABF7B8.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	46704

Name:	2E51E0CA-E4C5-4CA3-8B5E-BE095728A4EA.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	46705 Source: MomsGameToo

Thank you!
    Last edited by kappy333; 08-24-19 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Cross item off list:

Nightclub Owner
    I've got a whole list of things that I'll have to post later because all I can think of is the very first thing that popped into my mind.

These little chocolate looking trees from back in the beginning: *If anyone has a better pic I'd be grateful*

Name:	bs - unknown tree 0000898.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	46740

And really, I'd love to see any of the really old limited decos like the stained glass windows (the tall ones that match french divider), the New Years Bear and Balloons , Holiday Balloon (the x-mas tree one), Pastry Art, etc.

While I was playing back then I wasn't playing regularly and rarely did goals or gem packs so I yearn for the chance for all those items I remember but never bought. I really think that's why I make sure I've bought at least two of each item since World Games left the market, lol.

Oh! (and this is key for me) If there are tables on offer, can the matching chairs be included? It seems silly to me when they offer a table from set A, chair from set B and counter from set C in sales instead of having the entire matching set on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    yeti waiter, sunny snowman, festive kitchen, old winter wedding goal, halloween altar, lit pumpkin, halloween candelabra, heartbaker goal for valentine goal it's for future and removed limited recipes, also some beautiful new/old decorations

THANKS FOR ASKING ABT IT MOD I NEED THESE FOLLOWING THINGS-:
    1 HOLIDAY FIREPLACE ( NEED IT BADLY FROM LAST YEAR)
    2 SNOW FENCE( ALSO NEED IT BADLY)
    3 WINTER PROPOSAL
    4 WINTER WEDDING( GOAL GIFT)
    5 AUTUMN FOUNTAIN
    6 AUTUMN ARC
    7 SNOW FALL WALLPAPER
    8 JACK O LANTERN
    PLZZ bring these things if possible via goal or sale...if not please bring back old appliances ( stoves) thankyou 🎄🎃🎆🍁🎅🎊

For Halloween it would be nice to see the tables that have "RIP" on them. I can't remember the name for them though.

Thanksgiving. It would be nice if there were some little (1x1) people carrying like a roast turkey, and other thanksgiving treats. I always love the individual people servers because I put them next to tables like they are serving the food.

Black Friday - big gem sales! Sales on everything lol (would be good though!)

Xmas... I'd love to see some of the Winter Wedding displays available again. Also a big Christmas tree that doesn't cost gems. There's one in the decor tab but its like 50 gems or something.

Something that would be awesome is if that around xmas time, would be nice to be able to receive extra gifts from neighbours. To me, xmas time is about giving, so it would be great to send all neighbours gifts without them always being maxed

And, for New years. Would be nice to see some gold glitter floors similar to the one in RS. There really arent many new years decorations available in BS so would be nice to add some into a goal.

Lastly, around the 26th of January, it would be awesome to create an Australia Day goal for us down here!!! We are always forgotten! At xmas its Summer here...so these snowy decorations feel a bit weird lol. Recipe suggestions - Lamingtons, Koala Cookies, Fairy Bread, Vegemite Sandwiches, Pavlova, Damper, Tim Tams, Anzac Biscuits, Iced Vovos. Please!!!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Hi, I would like to see the recipes that are temporary become permanent either by a new oven you can obtain in a goal or added to the standard oven. Some of the recipes include the Christmas tree cupcakes, yule log, spider cookies etc. You can make it a goal to earn these recipes. I would like to make them year round. Thank you.

I would like to see: Trick or Treat, Haunted House, North Pole Express, Titan Tannenbaum, Santa Coat Table, Santa hat Chair, and the reindeer!

The Yeti waiter. Gem dispenser

New Resident
    I woul really appreciate being able to unlock my old ovens that I missed. I have been playing since 2009. Some how I never finished a ton of goals???? So I would love the opportunity to get the Hallo oven, fall oven, fall fountain, party prepped, holiday oven, big city oven, candy cooker PLEASE? Also, Santa shop oven, cornucopia oven, palace oven, fudge station oven, hay bale fountain. I just want to revisit and get some of the ole recipes. Thank you soooooooooooo much for listening.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast