Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Sorry I am late to say, but thanks storm 8 for fixing the bug....now it's smooth I liked this year goal but kinda agree with@ slayer7000.I also wanted something more specifically festive ...
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Host(ess)
    Really looking forward to a Xmas goal this is my first Xmas goal was hoping to have one more about Xmas THEN snow.. but anyways hopefully something next year but so far really great -_- (level 77 btw)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    Really looking forward to a Xmas goal this is my first Xmas goal was hoping to have one more about Xmas THEN snow.. but anyways hopefully something next year but so far really great -_- (level 77 btw)
    Maybe because of the recent xmas sale that storm 8 decided to just give as a winter theme... The prize isn t that great, the recipes of the first oven hm not to excited , we already had jam cookies... Who knows what they come up with just before new years.

I?m not sure if I will have enough time to finish. Even though I have finished cooking all of the Powdered Snow
    Balls, i still have 2 Ovens built. I need just 3 more Snowballs but have already asked my neighbors.
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I?m not sure if I will have enough time to finish. Even though I have finished cooking all of the Powdered Snow
    Balls, i still have 2 Ovens built. I need just 3 more Snowballs but have already asked my neighbors.
    I am on the same step as you, some of my nbrs are already onto the 2nd appliance! I wish Storm8 would at least give us an extra day. I mean seriously it was their mistake not adding the new parts and now we all have lost a valuable day.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Rhino Keeper
    3rd day in and I only have 8 of the 1st recipe done. Only 2 stoves built. My notification for food apparently doesnt work with new stove so I'll have to find another 3 hr recipe on a standard stove. I have neighbors on 2nd oven. I don't understand why I haven't gotten enough goal parts. I have a lot of active neighbors. May just chalk this goal up as a no go

I?ll tell you, when I started playing after my break and discovered the way goals are being done now I found it extremely upsetting! And then I wasn?t able to finish the goal on time which was even more upsetting!
    But I must say, I?ve now taken a more relaxed approach. I have enough time to get the ovens and unlock the recipes and then I?m done. Because the last, I dunno, 6 or so goal prizes (with the exception of dia dos muertos) have SUCKED and so I don?t even want them.
    At least I can buy tables, chairs, wallpapers and tiles IF I want them. Haven?t wanted many of them.
    Don?t care for new tiles or wallpaper. Tables and chairs are so-so. Not too sure about the black.
    Whatever. I, once again, have to rethink sticking with this game. It?s just not what it was.

New Resident
    I also am playing my first Christmas season with this game and was really looking for a more festive event. Deeply disappointed that they chose a winter theme which could have been done in January. I realize players who have been active a long time may not want more Christmas themes, but the newbies like me would prefer them.

Am I the only one that can’t do the dumping method? Every time I try to do a new recipe the window is blank with no option.

Update: ***a glitch of course ****
    Last edited by Sebsmommy15; 12-16-18 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Update
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    S8 should give us an extra day for their issues with not being able to gift. That or gift us a stove. It is totally unfair to the players when we lost almost 2 days of the goal due to their error. Do the right thing, S8!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast