Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Happiness And Cheer - 2018 Dec 13 (15 Days)

Unhappy Bakery Story

Why are there no gifts to give neighbors for this newest goal just released? "Snowflakes in the Air"
    Is it a glitch? I hope not. Or I may be not playing anymore.

That's is the same question I have

Rhino Keeper
    Still no gift-able parts? What is going on?

Fashion Designer
    Why haven’t the new parts been added? No response from S8? Come on! At this rate it will take a week to build 3 ovens, which is what you need to even get past first part of the goal. The drop rate is terrible and it’s always the same part.

I need more good nbrs, I only have 1 oven and still need 7 more snowballs and 3 snowflakes to even get the second one built. *sigh*
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-17-18 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comment - use add me forum

Farm Supplier
    Is this the new psychology of the game? Tease us with new goals, start the goals late, have players beg to have the parts available to send, and then have all of us thank them when (and if) they finally do so. I am not a business person, but it would seem to me that in order to keep players buying gems (which I have done), a good incentive would do be to try and accommodate the players who are enjoying the games. But that's just my simple way of thinking, I guess.

Executive Chef
    I?ve only received 10 requests back so far! This is taking forever! I need better neighbors, I need to check if all of them are still playing regularly...

Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    Is this the new psychology of the game? Tease us with new goals, start the goals late, have players beg to have the parts available to send, and then have all of us thank them when (and if) they finally do so. I am not a business person, but it would seem to me that in order to keep players buying gems (which I have done), a good incentive would do be to try and accommodate the players who are enjoying the games. But that's just my simple way of thinking, I guess.
    Not at all! Simple mistake (and of course we do try to avoid those wherever possible). I just pushed a fix for the giftable parts. Apologies for the delay!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay!! It?s fixed!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Not at all! Simple mistake (and of course we do try to avoid those wherever possible). I just pushed a fix for the giftable parts. Apologies for the delay!
    Thank you. Please know that we all appreciate any assistance you can offer. We all love to play the game, and would love to continue with the goal. Considering that goal parts were not able to be sent since the goal began, and that many parts are required, is it possible to add a day or 2 to the time allowed to complete the goal? That would help immensely.

But d snowflakes were der b4 d goal started, so y d glitch/remove it from gift option!?!?!
    I searched it n again searched it thinking I made a mistake n maybe missed it ...no luck n so came in search of any comments regarding it on dis page n all d comments were saying its missing!!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast