Thread: Dont give me what i dont need.

Dont give me what i dont need.

Why does this game continue to give land deeds and Maps all the time when it knows I do not need them anymore? It's a computer game. It knows exactly what I have and what I need. I can not expand anyway. I want the new for sale signs. Try to keep the game interesting because otherwise I will stop playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Sell them to me, I will gladly buy them. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Please sell me any amount of land deeds and old maps you don't want, I too would gladly buy them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Check my market. I always sell when i get new maps or land deeds.

To bad that storm8 keeps doing it. Today i won 5 expansion permits. It knows im fully expanded. Come on..... do some thing about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just sell them. What is the problem lol.. Not a big deal. They really aren't keeping up with who has fully expanded. You will still get them regardless. They don't have a list of who expanded and doesn't need them anymore. Just sell. Simple

Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    To bad that storm8 keeps doing it. Today i won 5 expansion permits. It knows im fully expanded. Come on..... do some thing about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Just sell them. What is the problem lol.. Not a big deal. They really aren't keeping up with who has fully expanded. You will still get them regardless. They don't have a list of who expanded and doesn't need them anymore. Just sell. Simple
    I don't want to start anything (of course) but what the problem with this is to some people is that it wastes their barn space