Thread: Gift Station issue

Gift Station issue

I have not been able to get through the proper channels to get help with my game. so posting here as a last resort. hope someone here can point me in the right direction. I am playing farm story 2 on an apple ISO device. im on level 52. last night i got a "gift station" which will not work, open, nothing. its just a crate taking up 4 spaces and has a tiny floating tool box floating up and down. any one have an idea what to do? I am not able to get through to support.

New Resident

Angry Gift Station Issue - Farm Story 2: Winter

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbear1956 View Post
    I have not been able to get through the proper channels to get help with my game. so posting here as a last resort. hope someone here can point me in the right direction. I am playing farm story 2 on an apple ISO device. im on level 52. last night i got a "gift station" which will not work, open, nothing. its just a crate taking up 4 spaces and has a tiny floating tool box floating up and down. any one have an idea what to do? I am not able to get through to support.
    Hi sugarbear, I'm having the same issue as you! The building will not finish and I can't buy a new one. Any responses yet?

not a word, sorry
    but ill let you know if and when i hear any thing

New Resident
    12 31 2018
    Still no answers for the unfinished gift station? The event has already ended and this item really takes up a lot of space. They really need to give an option to delete item if they’re not going to fix the issue

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jah4jah View Post
    12 31 2018
    Still no answers for the unfinished gift station? The event has already ended and this item really takes up a lot of space. They really need to give an option to delete item if they’re not going to fix the issue
    This has already been fixed. See my update here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1556716

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C771F1AA-2931-432B-95F2-7FB83A15AE62.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	49344
    Sorry if it’s been fixed but for me it’s not

Rhino Keeper
    Just sold it for 150 thank you