View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

5 38.46%
  • I didn't like this event

4 30.77%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 23.08%
  • Duck Pond

4 30.77%
  • Mr. Duck's Safe

4 30.77%
  • Winter Presents

6 46.15%
  • Christmas Ducklings

4 30.77%
  • Mr. Duck

4 30.77%
  • Carolling Penguins

6 46.15%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr Duck Leaderboard - 2018 Dec 11 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    How can you get over 1400 points in 5 hours?!?!?!?! The offering to buy points isn’t even available yet.
    . I have been wondering the exact America thing!!! Anyone?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    My leaderboard points from the duck boost are counting in my barn! Please help!!!
    Replied to your pm earlier. Are you still having issue? I received the duck boost in my cellar. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I have a feeling someone from the storm team is planted in each group to get you to buy gems and/or value packs when available.
    Storm8 staffs do not participate in events to be fair to players. The competitors are regular players.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    How can you get over 1400 points in 5 hours?!?!?!?! The offering to buy points isn?t even available yet.
    A couple of people in my group went up 800 points in a couple of hours! I wish I knew what they did. I am plodding along slowly, getting mostly fences or around 21 points from the wheel!

Is there anyway we can get the Caroling Penguins in addition to the pet if we get first or second?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I really want the caroling penguins, my points add up slower than a tortoise, it's really anyone's game.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I won the 3 ducklings but cannot see how to get the duck pond. I cannot find in the market or my cellar

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbar1 View Post
    I won the 3 ducklings but cannot see how to get the duck pond. I cannot find in the market or my cellar
    Please check your cellar again. The habitat is a milestone prize. If I remember correctly, the habitat is the first actual prize other than treasure chests. If u made it to the Trio, u should have the habitat.

Found it after3x through my cellar which is more crowded then my attic at home. Thanks for your help

Fashion Designer
    So close but ye so far. I’m at 6100 points. Probably won’t make the 6500 milestone. I played hard as much as I could but every truck delivery for about 4 days straight had too many difficult fulfillments. Lots of red vase flowers and long cooking items. The truck is where you can rack up some good points besides plane deliveries. Just too hard to finish with the holidays. Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast