View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

16 53.33%
  • I didn't like this event

10 33.33%
  • I completed it

10 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete it

12 40.00%
  • Christmas Elf

8 26.67%
  • Holiday Hippo

13 43.33%
  • Seahorse Aquarium

8 26.67%
  • Gnome Ice Fishing

6 20.00%
  • Lucas Boat

5 16.67%
  • Jellyfish Light

9 30.00%
  • Christmas Anchor

2 6.67%
  • Gingerbread People

15 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Present Predicament - 2018 Dec 11 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by maren514 View Post
    I need help please, I?m brand new at posting so I?m not sure if I?m doing this correctly... In this event I won the gnome elf pet and in the Halloween event I won the witch gnome pet, but I can?t place either because it says I need a gnome gathering, but they don?t offer it to buy! I wrote storm 8 but they sent me back a ?your ticket is closed? and told me to contact the forum for advice. Please help :-(
    Hi
    You can buy a gnome house in the market , it looks a bit like a toadstool with a red spotted roof . My gnome lives in the reindeer house and my witch gnome lives in the haunted house but I got those ages ago so maybe you don’t have those . Hope you get your gnomes a home xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsfarm00 View Post
    Ok is anybody having trouble on the drop rate for the juicer, I've got one present and it want give me anymore
    Yes, I thought turning in 4 collections would be easy but not the case.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Finally my juicer started dropping gifts. Had to wait until all my juice was made and collected it all at one time. Then it started giving me presents. Got all four collections today.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got some presents from the juicer! Thank you, Devs!

I have the hippo and the got the gnome elf from collections . Just trying to squeeze in the gnome house among Christmas decoration on the farm . Thank you storm and good luck all xxxx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    Finally my juicer started dropping gifts. Had to wait until all my juice was made and collected it all at one time. Then it started giving me presents. Got all four collections today.
    That’s what I’ve been doing, but still have only gotten 1 present.

Farm Supplier
    I have been making juices for 2 days straight, hour after hour after hour and I've gotten 2 lousy presents. Really ridiculous!! It's like the app is broken, I have literally hundreds of other presents, but as always, with it finishing on the juicer, the drops are RIDICULOUS! Why am I not surprised?

Farm Supplier

No juicer presents

Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    I have been making juices for 2 days straight, hour after hour after hour and I've gotten 2 lousy presents. Really ridiculous!! It's like the app is broken, I have literally hundreds of other presents, but as always, with it finishing on the juicer, the drops are RIDICULOUS! Why am I not surprised?
    I have made non stop juice all kinds. Waited to collect until all done and NOTHING-!not one present. It?s a little ridiculous. The mine was bad I?ve gotten 3 presents using 60+ tools but the juicer takes it to a whole new level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    I know, it is so irritating, I too have only 2 drops from the juicer in total since it opened, havent even handed in the 2 for level 11 as not enough drops, the mine was as bad though I just got my 4th drop, finally, I have used gems too but that makes no difference, if you spend money or not the drops are rare the last few collections, hey ho, not long left now anyway, hope you get more drops x

Rhino Keeper
    55+ juices and 3 presents........

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast