View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

16 53.33%
  • I didn't like this event

10 33.33%
  • I completed it

10 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete it

12 40.00%
  • Christmas Elf

8 26.67%
  • Holiday Hippo

13 43.33%
  • Seahorse Aquarium

8 26.67%
  • Gnome Ice Fishing

6 20.00%
  • Lucas Boat

5 16.67%
  • Jellyfish Light

9 30.00%
  • Christmas Anchor

2 6.67%
  • Gingerbread People

15 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Present Predicament - 2018 Dec 11 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem getting gifts from the dehydrator? I’ve had it going almost non-stop since it became available and not 1 gift!
    It's a very stingy machine. My passion fruit vines r great at dropping, so I bought the gift station, going to convert some. Keep trying though, maybe drop rate will improve tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there's a cap for each days drop aside from Day 1? My mine has stopped dropping gifts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    It's a very stingy machine. My passion fruit vines r great at dropping, so I bought the gift station, going to convert some. Keep trying though, maybe drop rate will improve tomorrow.
    Thanks for gift station reminder, just bought it!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Does anyone know if there's a cap for each days drop aside from Day 1? My mine has stopped dropping gifts.
    I don't think there is a cap but I used so many tools decide to try again tomorrow

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem getting gifts from the dehydrator? I’ve had it going almost non-stop since it became available and not 1 gift!
    My drops from the Dehydrator are low, same as ankavale1000. Glad you got the Gift Station to help with the items.

Grand Emperor
    No known cap. It's probably due to the random drops. I get good and bad days drops wise.

Grand Emperor
    Discussion posts on the Winter presents and Tucker have been moved to its own thread. Please continue the discussion there. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...eal-2018-Dec-1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u Judy n Rynetory2. I hope it's just bad drop rate. A cap would be so naughty lol

Farm Supplier

Question Present collection event

Seems the fishing and mining packages are not working. No matter how much I fish and do the mining, I am receiving no packages. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    In my opinion, there is obviously a cap on certain drops else why are some buildings dropping so well, dehydrator is very slow to the extent of 1 drop per 3 collections of full crafts, as for the mine, no drops at all, as much as I like the game and enjoy the event, I may have to give in as I just cannot justify all th time needed to get anywhere with it, this time of year is so busy without having to be glued to a device, good luck to all trying, I?ll just do what I can when I can, if the mine drops I can at least move on to part ten when it opens xx

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast