Thread: Hello everyone! These are my story and my experience with RS and BS.

Post Hello everyone! These are my story and my experience with RS and BS.

I just recently started playing Bakery Story on my new iPhone. I was with an Android phone before and I had Restaurant Story for 6 years. I was level 99, had millions of coins and millions of food plates (Stuffed Mushrooms, around 34 million plates). I really enjoyed playing RS back then. Started the game in early 2012, I immediately fell in love with it. From the mouth watering food, to the beautiful graphics... But..... I could NOT restore my save from the Android device to my new iPhone. That was sad. I got really upset, that I could never play RS like before. Everything that I worked for, all my friends, all the food, the decorations... I could not access it anymore on the new device. So I decided to start all over again, but this time - with a new game, Bakery Story. I am currently level 15, I am playing actively. I tip and gift every day. I really loved RS. It was so much fun, I did not have the biggest restaurant, but I was in love with the red themes : Rose Wallpapers, red tables, oriental tables, so much decorations, that costed me gems (I never bought gems with real money, just grinded recipes and downloaded apps for them), so much limited edition counters, easy appliances..... All gone. Well, if I buy an Android tablet/phone in the future, I could play again! But.. I will stick with my iPhone for now and I am going to create history on Bakery Story. For what I've seen so far, the game is amazing. It's addictive. Same concept like RS, but only with pastries, drinks and sweets. I fell in love again! I've got a strategy for this game (for now) : cook multiple times Red Velvet Cookies on my 5 appliances until 00:00/1:00/2:00 o' clock (a.m). So I could easily stack 40-50k plates, after that I cook Chocolate Flan on my 5 appliances and serve it when it is ready. After that I repeat the Red Velvet Cookies. It makes more than 100k coins per 24hrs. So I am okay with that. Do you have a good strategy for cooking? Can you recommend any low level recipe that earns a good amount of coins per serving? Thanks in advance.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you need help getting your old account back you go to support.storm8.com for help!

Tried logging into my old account on my iPhone (in Bakery Story), then saw all my games, that are connected to the account. Downloaded RS as well, but the game is frozen now on the circle in the beginning (when opening the game). Nothing happens. Help.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedtoperfection45 View Post
    Tried logging into my old account on my iPhone (in Bakery Story), then saw all my games, that are connected to the account. Downloaded RS as well, but the game is frozen now on the circle in the beginning (when opening the game). Nothing happens. Help.
    Message me your Storm8 ID for your old account and I'll help.

Grand Emperor
    Please follow up with CM Elsa regarding your other account.

As for cooking strategy on cooking, see the discussions in existing thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ximize-Profits