Thread: Updates needing to be made!

New Resident

Updates needing to be made!

Marble keys should be able to be requested from friends and should be added to mining and as prizes. People who have expanded as much as allowed for island parts aren't able to mine at all and you receive dynamite for hatching, but are unable to use it with bingo spaces as well. All of the events give mystical maps as a prize, but people who have cleared as much as allowed with mystical maps have no use for these! The new space that has been added and needs to be cleared requires numerous marble keys and it takes over a month to be able to clear 1 space. Improvements need to be made with expanding with marble keys! The are multiple ways to receive maps to expand and it should be the same for the keys! You've created a dragon that I almost purchased because I thought it gave marble keys, but is only the raw marbles, can you create one that will produce the marble key and allow mining and requesting from friends the marble key please?

New Resident
    Recently there was a special that cut the time in half to craft a marble key, but the amount of gold to finish it faster did not cut in half. Trading for essence has cut the time in half permanently, that would be helpful with the marble keys too! The cost of gold to finish early should change accordingly too!

Rhino Keeper
    Both are good suggestions. Just received 10 maps for a chest reward, I have so many in storage that these couldn't be added to them. So, not really a reward. I'm not sure what I hate more coins ( have billions) or maps. Why can't we receive finished marble keys...would cut down on thirty days or more to expand. Thanks for your consideration.

New Resident
    I am getting close to using up all of the latest expansion. Please give us more room for habitats! You keep offering new dragon constantly, but nowhere to put them. I am not the only one who is discouraged. We cannot even decorate due to lack of room. I do not want to quit this game, but it is becoming pointless if I cannot grow.